「微信」或者「微博」搜索关注[早安英文],查看更多有趣实用的中英双语节目。
---
笔记:
形容表白很油腻:
The words may make you get goose bumps.
这些话可能会让你起鸡皮疙瘩。
How soppy / sickly sweet.
太多愁善感了。/ 甜到恶心。
Some sentences to show your love:
可以表达爱的句子:
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes.
我喜欢漫天的星空,可是比起你的眼睛中的那两颗,其他的星星边暗淡无光了。
I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy.
我要用我的余生努力让你幸福。
I don’t know how you put up with me, but I am glad that you do.
我不知道你是怎么忍受我的,但我很开心你这么做了。
I was having a bad day, but then I thought of you and suddenly my world lit up.
我今天过的不好,但是只要一想到你,好像瞬间就把我的世界点亮了。
You’ll never talk about these things to your girlfriend:
不要对女朋友说的话:
Sometimes when women say shit like, "Oh, isn't she so pretty?" They're just trying to bait you into an argument, be smarter than that.
当你的女朋友问你“她很美对吧?”,聪明点,想好再回答,她们只是想把你引入一场战争中。
If she's arguing with a friend, coworker, sibling, parent, pet cat, etc., tread very carefully when offering her advice.Avoid the word "wrong" at all costs unless referring to the other party involved.
当你的女朋友和她的朋友,同事,姐妹,父母,宠物小猫小狗发生争吵时,你一定要小心点提供建议。即使她错的再离谱,你也不要轻易说出“wrong”这个单词。
You’ll never talk about these things to your boyfriend:
不要对男朋友说的话:
You need to man up.
你还要再男人点。
Your parents drive me nuts.
你父母让我很抓狂。
Your friend is really hot.
你朋友好性感(帅)哦。
Five more minutes, and I’ll be done!
再给我五分钟,我就可以啦!
感谢你们
爱你们
Jack好可爱,不打死我
今天不是......
打卡,周末愉快!
好喜欢Jack
我想要封面图片呜呜
求推荐一本炒鸡地道实用的口语书 谢谢 么么么哒
炒鸡喜欢你们每个二人组 Jack简直萌死我了
听了几期都明显感觉中方主播太喜欢抢话了!你要那么急于表现自己就好了!不要老是打断别人说话。容易打断思路,影响收听效果。这是第二次提这个建议了!望改进!
Christy12 回复 @偶尔沦陷: 不觉得