再别康桥-徐志摩(中英文)

再别康桥-徐志摩(中英文)

00:00
04:10


再别康桥

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again


作者:徐志摩

By Xu Zhimo


 

 轻轻的我走了,

Very quietly I take my leave


正如我轻轻的来;

As quietly as I came here;


我轻轻的招手,

Quietly I wave good-bye


作别西天的云彩。

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.


 

 


那河畔的金柳,

The golden willows by the riverside


是夕阳中的新娘;

Are young brides in the setting sun;


波光里的艳影,

Their reflections on the shimmering waves


在我的心头荡漾。

Always linger in the depth of my heart.


 

 


软泥上的青荇,

The floating heart growing in the sludge


油油的在水底招摇;

Sways leisurely under the water;


在康河的柔波里,

In the gentle waves of Cambridge


我甘心做一条水草!

I would be a water plant!


 

 


那榆荫下的一潭,

That pool under the shade of elm trees


不是清泉,是天上虹;

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;


揉碎在浮藻间,

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds


沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.


 

 


寻梦?撑一支长蒿,

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream


向青草更青处漫溯;

To where the green grass is more verdant;


满载一船星辉,

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight


在星辉斑斓里放歌。

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.


 

 


但我不能放歌,

But I cannot sing aloud


悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Quietness is my farewell music;


夏虫也为我沉默,

Even summer insects heap silence for me


沉默是今晚的康桥!

Silent is Cambridge tonight!


 

 


悄悄的我走了,

Very quietly I take my leave


正如我悄悄的来;

As quietly as I came here;


我挥一挥衣袖,

Gently I flick my sleeves


不带走一片云彩。

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!