The Blackbird And The Cherry Tree
画眉和樱桃树
Once upon a time,there was a blackbird that lived in a cherry tree outside my window.
从前有一只画眉住在我窗外的樱桃树上。
Every day, the blackbird sang a song.
每天画眉都在树上唱歌。
When I ate breakfast, the blackbird ate breakfast.
我吃早饭的时候,画眉也吃早饭。
When I ate lunch, the blackbird ate lunch.
我吃午饭的时候,画眉也吃午饭。
When I ate dinner, the blackbird ate dinner.
我吃晚餐的时候,画眉也吃晚餐。
When I ate a snack, the blackbird ate a snack.
我吃零食的时候,画眉也吃零食。
The blackbird always ate the cherries of the cherry tree outside my window.
画眉经常吃我窗外樱桃树的樱桃。
One day mother picked all the cherries off the cherry tree.
一天妈妈把樱桃树上的樱桃都摘了。
Then she made a cherry pie.
然后做了一个樱桃派。
When the pie was baked, she put it by the window to cool off.
她把派做好后放在窗边晾着。
She opened the window.
她打开了窗户。
I was eating my breakfast.
我在吃早饭。
The blackbird flew into the window beside the pie.
画眉飞进窗户落在派的旁边。
I smiled. The blackbird looked at me.
我笑了一下。画眉看着我。
It smiled and said,“ I’ll have my pie without ice-cream. ”
它也笑了,说:“我要吃不加冰激凌的派。”
Then the blackbird took the pie under its wing and flew out the window.
然后画眉把派藏在翅膀下,从窗户飞走了。
“That blackbird stole the cherry pie,” I shouted.
“画眉把樱桃派偷走了,”我大喊道。
When I looked outside, I saw the blackbird eating the whole pie.
我往外面看,看到画眉正在吃派。
Soon it was all gone.
不一会整个派都被吃掉了。
We both smiled.
我们都笑了。
Word List
cool off:leave hot food so it isn’t too hot to eat 晾一晾
wing:like an arm on a bird—the part that helps it fly 翅膀
whole:all 整个,全部
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!