A:Hello.Jack's beauty Salon.
您好,这里是杰克美容院。
B:Yes.Hello.I would like to make an appointment for my wife.
你好,我想为我妻子预约。
A:No problem,sir.What exactly would your wife like to do?
没问题,先生。您的妻子想做什么?
B:She said she would like a manicure and cleansing mask.
她说她想修指甲和做清洁面部的护理。
A:Okay.That's fine.We have an opening today.Could she come in this afternoon?
好的,可以。我们今天就有空。她今天下午能来吗?
B:That's wonderful.
那太好了。
A:Good.How about 3 p.m.?
很好。下午三点怎么样?
B:That's perfect.How much for the manicure and mask?
好极了。修指甲和面部护理需要多少钱?
A:The manicure is $30 and the mask is $50.
修指甲是30美元。面部护理是50美元。
B:That's a bit expensive.Is it possible to get a discount?
那稍微有点贵。能打个折扣吗?
A:I think I can give her 15% off.
我想我能给她8.5折。
B:That is so kind of you!
你真是太好了。
A:It's nothing.
没什么。
B:Okay.I will tell my wife.Goodbye.
好的。我会告诉我妻子的,再见。
A:Bye.
再见。
不错啊,口语很标准
Good
每天上班路上循环听一句
丁大師CrystalTing 回复 @糖果屋_ce: 怎麼循環
very good
We have an opening today, we go to playing in the park
好!!!!棒!!!!
今天第一次听,挺好的,我会坚持的。
perfectly
有这样的老公吗?
老板,做头发吗?打个折吧,今天下午3点啊。那太好了。我不会告诉我妻子的
梦殇情殇 回复 @雅玳_af: 哈哈哈哈哈