「微信」或者「微博」搜索关注[早安英文],查看更多有趣实用的中英双语节目。
---
笔记:
1.
rose:玫瑰 可直接用来形容美丽的铝孩,尤其是那种内外兼修的女神!
All in all a remarkably beautiful individual inside and out!!
That girl is so nice! She must be a Rose!
那个女孩子好好啊!真是个女神!
Man, I gotta get me a Rose...
伙计,我真的要找个好铝孩!
a bed of roses:a luxurious situation; an easy life.
称心如意的境遇,安乐窝
Who said life would be a bed of roses?
谁说生活就是一帆风顺的?
If I had a million bucks, I would be in a bed of roses.
要是我有一百万刀,那我就会过的很舒适了。
be no bed of roses:To be a challenging and unpleasant situation.
不尽如人意,困难的境况。
Of course that project is no bed of roses.
这个项目确实很困难。
Being around my ex-boyfriend is no bed of roses.
看到我前男友在身边晃荡真是太烦了!
come up roses: Turn out extremely well.
形容某事的开头虽然不尽人意,但是渐入佳境,进展顺利。
I had my doubts about this project, but now it's coming up roses.
我本来对这个项目表示怀疑,但是现在渐入佳境了。
2.
daisy:雏菊
be (as) fresh as a daisy:To be eager and enthusiastic, typically after some refreshing activity.
精神饱满,容光焕发。
After getting some sleep, I was as fresh as a daisy.
睡了一觉后我又精神饱满了!
Now that I've showered, I'm fresh as a daisy!
洗完澡我就容光焕发咯!
be pushing up (the) daisies:slang To be dead and buried. (Usually in the future tense.)
死,挂了。通常用于将来时态。
I'll be pushing up daisies before this problem is solved.
这个问题还没解决我可能就挂了。
If you talk to me like that again, you'll be pushing up the daisies.
如果你再像刚才那样和我讲话,你就死定了。
You'll be pushing up daisies when mom finds out that you dented her brand-new car.
要是你娘发现你把她新车刮了,你就死定了。
3.
violet:紫罗兰
shrinking violet:An extremely shy person害羞腼腆的人
She was a shrinking violet until she went away to college.
直到她去上大学前她都是个超级害羞的铝孩。
明天就要参加国考了,好紧张😔
1895603nxhd 回复 @姅夏冫薇涼: 考什么内容
天天听,英语会不会进步啊
很棒,一起学英语,一起加油
I heard you 我听你 我听你强子可爱
喜欢罗强老师
打卡
早ノ☀
早~俚语可以用在写作上么?
和月折梨花_v2 回复 @听友95606509: 最好是不要啦= ̄ω ̄=
广告太烦人了。。每次听都不想被广告打断。。