Eleanor: Hi, Jenny!
嗨,珍妮!
Jenny: Hi, Eleanor. How are you?
嗨,爱莉诺。最近在怎么样吗?
Eleanor: Great. Thanks. Oh, by the way, would you be free this coming Saturday?
很好,谢谢。喔,对了,你这个礼拜六有空吗?
Jenny: Yes. Why?
有啊,怎么了?
Eleanor: Well, I'm planning to have a housewarming party and it would be very nice if you could come.
是这样的,我计划办一个乔迁派对,如果你能来就太好了。
Jenny: Urm, I remember Michael saying that you'd moved into a new flat. Whereabouts have you moved to?
嗯,我记得迈克说过,你搬到一个新的公寓了。你搬到什么地方呢?
Eleanor: You know Peace Haven well?
“平安港”那一块你知道吗?
Jenny: Yes.
知道啊。
Eleanor: Well, at the top of the hill, there's a Chinese restaurant with a really glittering advertisement?
好,那你知不知道在山坡顶上,有一家广告非常闪亮的中国餐厅?
Jenny: Oh, yeah, I've been there a couple of times before. So your place is close to the restaurant?
我知道,我以前去过那里两三次。你家靠近那家餐馆?
Eleanor: Very close. You can't miss it. The party will start at six. Just bring some drinks. And this is a map of my new place and my mobile number. Just in case you get lost.
非常近,那你肯定不会迷路的。派对大概6点钟开始,带一些饮料来就好了。这是我新家的地图,还有我的手机号码,以防万一你迷路了可以打我电话。
Jenny: Well, thank you very much and I'll see you on Saturday.
嗯,非常谢谢你,那就周六见啰。
Eleanor: See you. Bye.
周六见。拜拜。
housewarming乔迁
Bring some drink 带一些饮料,没有s
House warming party
glittering=shining
打卡