Rob: Hi, I'm checking in. The last name is Rama.
男:嘿,我要办理入住,我的名字是拉玛
Clerk: Yes, here is your reservation. You have a standard room reserved for two nights. Is that right?
女:好,这是您的预订。您订了两个晚上的标准间,对吗
Rob: Actually, no. It should be a suite. I had booked a non-smoking king.
男:不对,应该是一个套房。我还订了一个无烟房间的大床。
Clerk: Oh, my mistake. The reservation is for a suite and it is a non-smoking room with a king bed. I'm sorry for the error.
女:噢,我弄错了。您订的是一个无烟的房间,并配有大床。抱歉我弄错了。
Rob: That's okay. I'm here a little early. Is it possible to check in right now?
男:没事。我到的有点早,我能现在就入住吗
Clerk: Sure, that's no problem. May I have your credit card? We need a credit card on file for your room charges and incidentals.
女:当然,没问题。能给我你的信用卡吗。我们需要您信用卡的信息,来支付您的房费与其它服务费用
Rob: Here it is.
男:给你
Clerk: Okay, now if you could please verify the room rate here, initial next to the X, and sign right here. How many keys will you need?
女:好,请您在这里确认房费,在X后面签您的首字母就可以了。您需要几把钥匙
Rob: Oh, just one.
男:一把就够
Clerk: Okay, you're all set. You're in room 1201. Take the elevators to the 12th floor and it will be on your left. Do you need any help with your bags?
女:好,都办好了。您的房间是1201号。坐电梯上12楼左手边就是你的房间。需要有人拿行李吗
Rob: No, I'm fine. Thanks.
男:不用,谢谢
Clerk: Enjoy your stay.
女:希望您住得愉快。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!