英语主题鉴赏《飞屋环游记》;文稿整理:@伊梦妍;朗诵:@逄佳萱,鄢雨萱,周逸龙

英语主题鉴赏《飞屋环游记》;文稿整理:@伊梦妍;朗诵:@逄佳萱,鄢雨萱,周逸龙

00:00
02:04

        飞屋环游记

A:I see you, back there.

A:我看见你了,在后面。

A:Go on, get out of here! Shoo! Goannoy someone else for a while.

A:走开,离开这里,去别的地方吧。

B:Hey, are you ok over there?

B:嘿,你们那里还好吧?

A:Hello?

A: 哈喽。

A:Oh , hello sir.Thank Goodness.

A:哦,你好,先生。谢天谢地。

A:It's nice to know someone else is up here.

A:能看到有别人在这里实在太好了。

B:I can smell you.

B:我能闻到你。

A:What?

A:什么?

A:You can ...smell us?

A:你能...闻到我们?

B:I can smell you.

B:我能闻到你们。

C:Hey! You were talking to a rock.

C:嘿!你在和岩石说话。

C:Hey,that one looks like a turtle.

C:嘿。那边那个看起来像乌龟。

C:Look at that one!That one looks like a dog!

C:看那边那个!看起来像条狗!

C:Ah,it is a dog.

C:啊,真是一条狗。

A:What?

A:什么?

C:We’re not allowed to have dogs in my appartment.

C:我家不让在公寓养狗

C:Hey,I like dogs!

C:嘿,我喜欢狗!

A:We have your dog!

A:我们找到你的狗了!

A:I wonder whom he belongs to.

A:我在想它的主人是谁?

C:Sit,boy.

C:坐下,狗狗。

C:Hey,look,he’s trained!

C:嘿,你看那,它受过训练

C:Shake

C:握手。

C:Aha,Speak.

C:啊哈,说话。

B:Hi,there.

B:嗨,你们好。

A:Did that dog just say “Hi, there”?

A:那条狗刚刚是不是说了“嘿,你们好”

B:Oh,yes!

B:哦,是我说的!

B:My name is Dug.I just met you and I love you.

B:我的名字是达格,我刚见到你就喜欢上你了。

B:My master made me this collar.

B:我的主人给我做了这条项圈。

B:He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar.So that I may talk.

B:他是一个聪明的好主人,他给我做了这个项圈。所以我会说话。

B:Squirrel

B:有松鼠

B:My master is good and smart.

B:我的主人是好心的聪明的。

A:It's not possible.

A:这不可能。

B:It's because my master is smart.

B:这是因为我主人聪明

C:Cool!What are these,boy?

C:酷啊!这些按钮是干什么的,狗狗?

B:I would be happy if you stopped.

B:如果你停下我会很高兴。

A:Russel,don't touch that.It could be...radioactive or something.

A:拉塞尔,别乱按了。它有可能...具有放射性还是什么的。

B:I am a great tracker.My master sent me on a special mission.All by myself.Have you seen a bird?

B:我是个厉害的追踪者,我的主人给我一个特殊的任务。只用我一个,你们看到一只鸟了吗?

B:I want to find one and I’ve been on a scent.

B:我想找到一只。我一直在追踪气味。

B:I'm a great tracker.Did I mention that?

B:我是个厉害的追踪者,我说了吗?

B:Hey,that is a bird.I have never seen one up close,but this is the bird.

B:嘿,那是一只鸟。我从来没有这么近看过,但这就是我要找的鸟。

B:May I take your bird up to camp as my prisoner?

B:我能带你的鸟回营做我的囚犯吗?

A:Yes,yes,take it.And on the way ,learn how to bark like a real dog.

A:可以可以,拿走吧。还有,回营的路上,好好学学怎么汪汪叫。

B:I can bark

B:我会汪汪叫。

B:And here’s howling.

B:这是嚎叫

C:Can we keep him,please?Please,please,please?

C:我们能留下它吗,拜托拜托拜托!

A:No

A:不行

C:But it’s a talking dog!

C:可这是一只讲话的狗!

A:It’s just a weird trick or something.Let's get to the fall.

A:他只是个古怪的小把戏什么的。咱们继续往瀑布走。

B:Please,be my prisoner!Oh,please,oh,please,be my prisoner!

B:求你了,做我的囚犯吧!哦求你了,哦拜托了,做我的囚犯吧!

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!