【权力的游戏】我的意难平之—奈德被砍头

【权力的游戏】我的意难平之—奈德被砍头

00:00
04:23
Striking that balance is the real secret to winning the game of thrones ,in Westeros and elsewhere.
如何平衡是赢得权力游戏的真正秘诀,不管是在维斯特洛,还是在其他地方。
为什么奈德要挂?
Mr. Mrtin,you are known as a merciless writer
马丁先生,大家都知道你是个无情的作者
Personally theses guys will not forget you for the death of Eddard Stark,so why you should do this ?Why you not spare him?why?why?
Answer:
Long before I was a writer I was a reader(在成为作者之前的很长一段时间里,我是个读者)
And I think as a writer,I writer books that I would want to read(作为一个作者,我想写出自己愿意读的书)
As a reader,what I came to hate very early in my life was books that were predicable.(而作为读者,从很小的时候起,我就讨厌猜得到结局的书)
We've all read them ,you started a book,you read the first chapter,(这种书我们都读过,翻开一本书,读了第一章)
you don't need to read the rest,you know exactly what going to happen(不用读剩下的,你就知道要发生什么)
He is a hero,he is the villain,the hero is going to be in trouble for a while,but he's going to triumph.(他是好人,他是坏人,好人会暂时身陷困境,但最终会取得胜利。)
There may be incidents are seeming danger,but there is no real danger to the hero.(会有看起来很危险的情况,但对助教来首不存在真真的威胁)
I don't like to read books like that.(我不喜欢读这样的书)
I like books that surpise me,shork me ,and take to me to unexpected directions,books that invoke my emotions,scary me or excite me or thrill me. (我喜欢给我惊喜,让我震惊,领我走向意想不到剧情的书,能刺激我的情绪,让我害怕,激动或者紧张的书。)
That's what I want my books to be for the readers.(我希望对于我的读者来说,我写的是这样的书)
When a character is in trouble or a chareacter is in a danger,I want the reader to feel scared to feel that tension and excitemant
.当一个角色身陷困境或危险,我希望读者也能感到害怕,那种紧张和刺激
Will this character get out of the danger?他到底能不能顺利脱线呢
I think the only way to do that is to kill someone important and unexpectedly right off.
我忍为唯一能达到目的的方法就是当机立断,出其不意地杀死一个主角)
Then they know that you're playing for real.
(这样他们才知道,你是玩真的)

Then they know that this book is a book where anything can happen
(他们会明白,这是一本凡事皆有可能的书)
And if danger looms ,the character might not survive it.(危险逼近的时候,角色很可能会挂掉)
So that's why I kill Eddard Stark.(这就是为什么我把奈德给杀了)
It was always planned and intended that death threat right from the beginning.
(其实他的死是我一开始就计划好的0
So that the children could come to the forefront and carry on with the story.(好让孩子们站出来,继续故事线)

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!