朗读版 情人节系列 第六课 Valentine's Day Lesson 6《接地气,美式小口语》

朗读版 情人节系列 第六课 Valentine's Day Lesson 6《接地气,美式小口语》

00:00
03:23

跟美国母子学英语

《接地气,美式小口语》Valentine’s Day Lesson 6 情人节系列 第六课 朗读版

公众号:MeiGuoMuZi

个人账号:colorful_dragon

Valentine’s Day Lesson 6

下面让我们来看看今天的重点词汇:

1. Cuddle: To hold someone close; a way of showing affection.

搂抱,拥抱

I was feeling very cold, so I went and cuddled with my hubby.

我觉得好冷,就去和我亲爱的老公拥抱在一起。

Whenever my girlfriend is sad, she comes and cuddles with me.

当我的女朋友伤心的时候,她会过来和我拥抱在一起。

2. Cuddle bear: A name you call someone who likes to cuddle. Also, an endearing and fond term.

生活中有那么一些人,特别喜欢拥抱别人,而且一般是抱的紧紧的。你可以叫这类人是Cuddle bear。我们直译过来,也就是拥抱熊。

My boyfriend loves to cuddle. He’s a real cuddle bear!

我男朋友喜欢拥抱。他是一个名副其实的拥抱熊。

My wife is such a cuddle bear. I just want to cuddle with her all the time!

我老婆是一个拥抱熊。我想和她一直相拥在一起。

3. Pumpkin: An orange fruit. People carve faces into pumpkins for Halloween. 

南瓜。在万圣节的时候,人们会把南瓜雕塑成人脸的样子。

It’s almost Halloween! It’s time to go looking for pumpkins!

快要到万圣节了。我们要去弄些南瓜了。

I once carved a cat face into a pumpkin!

有一次我把一个猫脸雕塑到了南瓜上。

4. Pumpkin pie: A pie made from pumpkins. Also, an endearing and fond term.

南瓜派,一种甜点。当然在情人节的课程里,我们学习这个词,那它就是甜心,可爱的意思了。是情人之间的昵称

Pumpkin pie is my favorite dessert to eat!

我最喜欢吃的甜点是南瓜派。

My boyfriend always calls me his pumpkin pie whenever he wants to cuddle.

我男朋友在想要拥抱的时候就称呼我是他的小甜心。

Intro music: Baobao and Baoma

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!