A:Hi,I don't think we've met.My name's Tom.
嗨,我想我们以前没有见过面,我叫汤姆。
B:Hi,Tom.Nice to meet you.My name's Jenny.
嗨,汤姆。很高兴见到你。我叫詹妮。
A:Nice to meet you,Jenny.So,where are you from?
很高兴见到你,詹妮。你从哪里来呢?
B:Well,originally I'm from Argentina,but we moved to the United States when I was about five years old.My parents now lived in Chile.How about you,Tom?
我在阿根廷出生。不过我五岁的时候,我们搬到了美国。我父母现在住在智利,你呢,汤姆?
A:I was born in Fresno,California,and we lived there until I was seven.Then we moved all over the place.
我出生在加利福尼亚州的弗雷斯诺。在我七岁之前我们一直生活在那儿。之后我们一家人在很多地方都居住过。
B:Where are some of the places you've lived?
你都在哪些地方生活过?
A:Mostly,we were overseas.We spent a total of ten years in South Korea and Germany.We were transferred back to the States three years ago.
我们大部分时间都在海外。我们在韩国和德国住了十年。我们在三年前回到了美国。
B:It sounds like you've had an interesting life.
好像你的生活很有意思啊。
哈哈。来打卡咯。
Then we moved all over the place.place还是places
优然_1s 回复 @枫林月zyf: 我也觉得是
好棒
we were transferred back to....?这里为什么用被动?不对吧?
听友102062994 回复 @听友106431214: 对的,表示被动,transfer调回。were transferred表示被调回,翻译上的小手法而已。
打卡
打卡
么么哒 最喜欢主播了
太不专业了姐姐,,,,,meet you生生读成了mee you这地方不该省略,而是该连读啊姐姐
Sister, your English is really good. I'm impressed.
My parents now lived in Chile.错了吧,应该用现在时吧,
听友55984363 回复 @北京豆豆: 读对了