39 人生不是旷野

39 人生不是旷野

00:00
01:41
Sometimes life is not a wilderness;
有时候,生活并不是一片荒野;
on the contrary, it is full of miseries.
相反,它充满了痛苦。
As a matter of fact, life is often made up of ordinary and uneventful days, and those experiences of wilderness and beauty are few.
事实上,生活往往是由平凡而平淡的日子组成的,那些荒野和美丽的经历是很少的。
However, it is the little painful days that allow us to grow and learn.
然而,正是生活中那些琐碎痛苦的日子让我们不断成长、学习。
Then we can ultimately become stronger.
并最终变得更强大
Therefore, do not think that life is a wilderness, and don't feel confused about painful life.
因此,不要以为生活是一片荒野,也不要对痛苦生活感到迷茫。
Because we're young.
因为我们还年轻。
And we are all the same.
并且我们都是一样的。
When I think about my college life, it was probably the best time of my life.
当我回想我的大学时,它可能是我一生中最美好的时光。
I always looked forward to life after graduation.
我总是期待毕业后的生活。
The time on campus was so carefree and I didn't have to worry about life.
在校园的时间是如此的无忧无虑,我不必担心生活。
I wore exquisite makeup to study in the library and classroom.
我化着精致的妆去图书馆和教室。
I was passionate and eager for life, and always with a light in my eyes.
我对生活充满热情和渴望,并且眼里总是有光。
After graduating, I became an English teacher, working in a first-tier city.
毕业后,我在一线城市做了一名英语老师。
In the ordinary and monotonous routine of teaching,
在平凡单调的日常教学中,
Sometimes I was annoyed by the rudeness of students,
有时我对一些学生的粗鲁感到恼火,
they didn't want to come to class, turn in their homework, or interact positively.
他们不想来上课,不交作业,不积极互动。
But then, I began to grow up slowly, I am not a little girl anymore, the alive heart seems to suddenly grow old.
但之后,我开始慢慢长大,我不再是那个年轻的女孩了,那颗年轻的心似乎突然变老了。
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!