爱乐之城 La La Land
首先影片为什么要叫这个名字?“la la land”是Demi lovato的一首歌曲,la la land实际上是美国的俚语,表示一种虚幻的地方,通常指醉酒后或吸毒后的那种状况;另外,LA还指“A nickname for the city of Los Angeles”——这是一个发生在洛杉矶的爱情故事。
米娅(艾玛·斯通 Emma Stone 饰)渴望成为一名演员,但至今她仍旧只是片场咖啡厅里的一名平凡的咖啡师,尽管不停的参加着大大小小的试镜,但米娅收获的只有失败。某日,在一场派对之中,米娅邂逅了名为塞巴斯汀(瑞恩·高斯林 Ryan Gosling 饰)的男子,起初两人之间产生了小小的矛盾,但很快,米娅便被塞巴斯汀身上闪耀的才华以及他对爵士乐的纯粹追求所吸引,最终两人走到了一起。
在塞巴斯汀的鼓励下,米娅辞掉了咖啡厅的工作,专心为自己写起了剧本,与此同时,塞巴斯汀为了获得一份稳定的收入,加入了一支流行爵士乐队,开始演奏自己并不喜欢的现代爵士乐,没想到一炮而红。随着时间的推移,努力追求梦想的两人,彼此之间的距离却越来越远,在理想和感情之间,他们必须做出选择。
爱乐之城(La La Land)经典台词
1. This is the dream! It’s conflict and it’s compromise, and it’s very, very exciting!
梦想就是这样!有冲突,也有妥协,而且非常非常刺激!
2. I’m letting life hit me until it gets tired. Then I’ll hit back. It’s a classic rope-a-dope.
我让生活一直打击我,直到它打不动。然后我会反击。这就是典型的以逸待劳。
3. People love what other people are passionate about!
人最爱别人倾注热情的事物。
4. Well, no one likes jazz! Not even you!
I do like jazz now because of you!
没人喜欢爵士,连你都不喜欢。
因为你,我现在喜欢了。
5. Yes, all we’re looking for is love from someone else. A rush, a glance, a dance, a look in somebody’s eyes... to light up the skies.
我们追寻的不过是另一个人的爱,一股悸动,一个眼神,一个碰触,一支舞,凝视一个人的双眼,点亮一整片天空。
6. A Technicolor world made out of music and machine, It called me to be on that screen, and live inside each scene.
音乐与机械打造的彩色世界,召唤我跃上大荧幕,活在每一个场景中。
7. Somewhere there’s a place...where I find who I’m gonna be.
总会有个地方能让我实现对自己的期许。
8. Without a nickle to my name.
Hopped a bus, here I came.
Could be brave or just insane, we’ll have to see.
就这样一文不名,我跳上巴士,来到这里,勇敢或疯狂,未来见分晓。
9. It’s new every time. It’s brand new every night. It’s very very exciting.
爵士就是每次都是新的,每晚都是全新的,非常非常刺激。
10. Cause all that I need’s this crazy feeling.
The rat-tat-tat of my heart.
Think I want it to stay.
我只需要这疯狂的感觉,与噗通乱跳的心,但愿它一直都在。
11. You could just write your own roles, you know?
Write something that’s as interesting as you are.
你可以自己写角色,写跟你一样有趣的东西。
12. Here’s to the ones who dream.
Foolish as they may seem.
Here’s to the hearts that ache.
Here’s to the mass we make.
敬那些做梦的人,哪怕他们有点傻,敬那些痛着的心,敬我们制造的混乱。
13. A bit of madness is key.
To give us new colors to see.
正是那一丝丝疯狂,让我们看见新的颜色。
14. A little chance encounter...could be the one you’ve waited for.
一次小小的邂逅,可能就是苦等的机遇。
15. When you get this, you gonna give it everything you got.
Everything.
等你拿到这个角色,你必须要付出一切,全力以赴,这是你的梦想。
16. And when they let you down, you get up off the ground, cause morning rolls around, and it’s another day of sun.
当人们令你失望,你更要勇往直前,因为早晨到来,又是阳光灿烂的一天。
17. How are you gonna be a revolutionary if you’re such a traditionalist?
如果那么墨守成规,要怎么当革命者?
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!