熊的李子树

熊的李子树

00:00
03:41

All the plums on Bear’s tree were ripe. 

熊的李子树上的果实都已经成熟。

"I'll share these sweet plums with my friends," he said. 

他说:“我会把这些甜美的果实分享给我的朋友。”

So he filled three bags with plums. 

所以他装了三袋李子。

Then he strolled off to Badger’s

house and gave her the first bag.

然后他走到獾的家里,给了她第一袋李子。

"These plums look delicious," said Badger. 

獾说:“这些李子看上去很好吃。”

"I have something for you, too: fresh cherries."

“我也有东西给你,新鲜的樱桃。” 

"Thank you!" said Bear. 

熊说:“谢谢你!”

Next, Bear climbed the hill to Raccoon’s house and gave him the second bag.

之后,熊爬山去了浣熊的家,给了他第二袋。

"What a nice surprise,"said Raccoon. 

"I have something for you, too: apricots."

浣熊说:“多棒的惊喜,我也有东西送给你,杏。”

"Thank you very much!" said Bear. 

熊说:“非常感谢!”

inally, Bear circled back to Rabbit’s house and gave him the third bag.

最后,熊转回到兔子的家,给了他第三袋。

"Mmm, I love plums," said Rabbit. 

兔子说:“我也喜欢李子。”

"And I have something for you, too: 

peaches from my trees."

“另外我也有东西送给你:我树上的桃子。”

"Thanks!" said Bear. 

熊说:“谢谢你!”

"I have wonderful friends."

“我有很棒的朋友们。”

Back at home, Bear smiled. 

回到家,熊笑了。 

"Now I know just what to eat for supper," he said. 

他说:“现在我知道晚餐要吃什么了。”

And Bear made fruit salad! 

于是他做了水果沙拉。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 智楠读书

    很好👍