今日文本,如果你想了解【知识点】请移步公号:欧美英语口语
我只是 给 拿着 I-I just- Here. Come-
莉莉 你看积木 Lily. Look at the block, huh?
把积木拿起来 莉莉 Grab the block, Lily.
-抓着H -该你上场了莉莉 - Grab the "H." - Dance us in, Lily!
-好的 我来搞定 -小卡 - Okay. I got this. - Cam, just-
我知道 要压抑我的天赋 Yes, I know. Tamp down my natural gifts
然后像个直男一样跳舞 and dance like a straight guy.
不许拍屁屁 No slapping your own butt.
可不拍屁屁我怎么舞得起来 But that's how I make my horsey go.
谢谢大家 Thank you.
跳得很好 That was very good.
感觉很卑鄙 I feel dirty.
-你好 -嘿 你好 - 0h, hey. - Hey! Hi.
-嗨 -嗨 - Hi. - Hi.
真令人难堪 Uh, this is really embarrassing,
我把自己锁在外面了 but I locked myself out of my house.
噢 我总做这种傻事 别不好意思 0h! Pssh! I do that all the time. Don't be embarrassed.
我想 你能不能帮帮我 I was- I was hoping you could help me.
有扇窗子开着 可我够不着 There's a window open, but I can't reach it.
能帮我吗 Would you mind?
-好的 没问题 -太好了 - Yeah. Yeah. Sure. - Great.
当然 你知道有句俗话说 0f course. You know what they say-
"每当上帝关上一扇门 他就打开一扇窗" "Every time God closes a door, he opens a window."
不过对你的话 是他每次都把你锁在外面 0r I guess in this case, every time he locks you out.
好的 情况如何 Okay, what do we got here?
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!