踢毽子-美国外教和小雅女儿语音示范

踢毽子-美国外教和小雅女儿语音示范

00:00
03:15

�Kicking the Shuttlecock

踢毽子



Mom: Look, those people are kicking the shuttlecock.

妈妈:看,那些人在踢毽子。



(动图来源:抖音-花姐手机摄影)



Child: What is that?

宝宝:那是什么呀?



Mom: It is a traditional Chinese game dating back to the Han Dynasty.

妈妈:它是一个中国传统游戏,可以追溯到汉代。



(图片来源:凤凰新闻 - 中华人大风号)



What they kick is a shuttlecock, which is made of feathers inserted on a round base.

他们踢的叫毽子,是把羽毛插在圆形底座上制做而成的。




There is also a western game called hacky sack played with a footbag, which is similar to our game.

还有一个用沙包玩的西方的游戏叫极限花毽,和我们的游戏很像。



(图片来源:kicksack.com)



Child: It looks interesting.

宝宝:看起来很有意思。



What are the rules of the game?

游戏规则是什么呀?



Mom: They kick the shuttlecock up and over to one another, so that it stays off the ground.

妈妈:他们把毽子往上踢,互相传递,让它一直不落地。




Child: Can I give it a try?

宝宝:我能试试吗?



Mom: Sure, let me buy you a shuttlecock.

妈妈:好呀,我给你买个毽子。



You can start by kicking it by yourself.

你可以从自己踢开始。



After the shuttlecock is bought

毽子买好后



Child: Why can I only kick it once and they can kick it many times?

宝宝:为什么我只能踢一下,他们可以踢好多下啊?




Mom: Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it after some practice.

妈妈:别着急。你多练练就掌握了。



Take a look at how they do it.

看看他们是怎么做的。



They kick it up with the side of their foot by bringing their leg up and bending their knee out to the side.

他们用脚的侧面向上踢,腿往上抬,膝盖往外弯。



I can also demonstrate for you.

我也可以给你做个示范。



Like this.

像这样。




Child: Like this?

宝宝:是这样吗?



Mom: Yes! Kick it one more time!

妈妈:对了!再踢一次!



Child: My shuttlecock fell on the ground.

宝宝:我的毽子掉到地上了。



Mom: It's okay. Try to keep your balance.

妈妈:没关系。试着保持平衡。




Also, try to keep the shuttlecock straight going up and down.

另外,要试着让毽子直上直下的。



Child: What goal should I have?

宝宝:我要踢几个啊?



Mom: How about 5 in a row?

妈妈:连着5个怎么样?



Child: One, two, oh, I missed.

宝宝:一、二,哦,坏了。




Mom: That's a good start!

妈妈:已经挺好的了。



Keep practicing.

再练练。



After enough practice

练习足够后



Mom: 1, 2, 3, keep going, and try to reach 10.

妈妈:1、2、3,继续,争取到10个。




Child: Six!

宝宝:六!



Mom: Great, you passed 5!

妈妈:真棒,你超过5个了!



Do you want to ask a couple of friends out and play like those grownups?

你要不要叫一些小伙伴出来,像那些大人那么玩?



Child: Nice!

宝宝:太好啦!



Children gathered

孩子们到了一起



Mom: First of all, let's find an open area to avoid hitting people around us.

妈妈:首先,咱们找一块空地,别踢到周围的人。



Then, you guys should stand in a circle.

然后,你们要站成一个圈。




Now, kick the shuttlecock to each other.

现在把毽子踢给别人。



Please be gentle at the beginning.

刚开始要轻一点。



You don't want to get others hurt.

不要把其他人打疼了。



Child: Mom, I can never catch it.

宝宝:妈妈,我总是接不到。



Mom: You should watch the path of the shuttlecock in the air and predict where it will land.

妈妈:你要看着毽子在空中的轨迹,然后预测它降落的地点。



(图片来源:千图网)



Child: Mom, I got it.

宝宝:妈妈,我接到了。



Mom: Good job!

妈妈:真棒!



Have fun!

好好玩吧!


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!