不可错过的经典英文绘本《小鸡潘妮》

不可错过的经典英文绘本《小鸡潘妮》

00:00
04:21

可以添加老师:wsedu10


Henny Penny


Carol & Lily & Bonnie & Zoe 

Nebula & Laney & Mary 



One day Henny Penny was eating corn in the farmyard when…


一天,小鸡潘妮正在农家院子里吃玉米

突然……





whack…an acorn fell on her head.


砰的一声,一颗橡子砸在了她的头上。


"Oh, my," said Henny Penny.

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling. I must go and tell the King."


“哦,天啊!”,小鸡潘妮吓坏了。

“天要塌下来了!天要塌下来了!。我必须去告诉国王!”





So she went along and she went along and she went along until she met Cocky Locky.


所以她就走呀,走呀,走呀,直到她遇到了公鸡洛奇。


"Hello, Henny Penny," said Cocky Locky.


“你好,潘妮,”公鸡洛奇说。


"Where are you going?"


“你要去哪里呀?”


"The sky is falling and I must go and tell the King," said Henny Penny.


“天要塌下来了,我必须得去告诉国王,”小鸡潘妮说。




"Oh! May I go with you?" asked Cocky Locky.


“哦!我可以和你一起去吗?”公鸡洛奇问。


"Certainly!" said Henny Penny.


“太好了!”小鸡潘妮说。




So they went along and they went along and

they went along until they met Ducky Lucky.


所以它们就走啊走,走啊走,直到遇见了小鸭拉奇。


"Hello, Henny Penny and Cocky Locky," said Ducky Lucky.

"Where are you going?"


“你们好,小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇,”小鸭拉奇说。

“你们要去哪里呀?”





"The sky is falling and we must go and tell the King," said Henny Penny and Cocky Locky.


"天要塌下来了,我们要去告诉国王,"小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇回答道。


"Oh! May I go with you?" asked Ducky Lucky.


“哦,我可以跟你们一起去吗?”小鸭拉奇说。


"Certainly!" said Henny Penny and Cocky Locky.


“太好了!”小鸡潘妮和公鸡洛奇说。





So they went along and they went along and they went along until they met Goosey Loosey.


所以它们就去了,它们走啊走,走啊走,直到遇见了小鹅露西。


"Hello, Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky," said Goosey Loosey.


“你们好,小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇,小鸭拉奇,”小鹅露西说。


"Where are you going?"


“你们要去哪里呀?”


"The sky is falling and we must go and tell the King," said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky.


"天要塌下来了,我们要去告诉国王,"小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇、小鸭拉奇回答道。


"Oh! May I go with you?" asked Goosey Loosey.


“哦!我可以跟你们一起去吗?”小鹅露西说。


"Certainly!" said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky.


“太好了!”小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇和小鸭拉奇说。





So they went along and they went along and they went along until they met Turkey Lurkey.


所以它们就走啊走,走啊走,直到遇见了火鸡乐奇。


"Hello, Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey," said Turkey Lurkey. "Where are you going?"


“你们好,小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇,小鸭拉奇,小鹅露西,”火鸡乐奇说。“你们要去哪里呀?”





"The sky is falling and we must go and tell the King," said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey.


"天要塌下来了,我们要去告诉国王,"小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇、小鸭拉奇、小鹅露西回答道。


"Oh! May I go with you?" asked Turkey Lurkey.


“哦,我可以跟你们一起去吗?”火鸡乐奇说。


"Certainly!" said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey.


“太好了!”小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇、小鸭拉奇和小鹅露西说。





So they went along and they went along


所以它们走啊走,走啊走,


and they went along until they met Foxy Loxy.


走啊走,直到遇到了狐狸乐希。





"Greetings, Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey," said Foxy Loxy.


“你们好,小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇,小鸭拉奇,小鹅露西,火鸡乐奇,”狐狸乐希说。


"Where are you going?"


“你们要去哪里呀?”



"The sky is falling and we must go and tell the King," said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey.


"天要塌下来了,我们要去告诉国王,"小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇、小鸭拉奇、小鹅露西和火鸡乐奇回答道。


"You'll never get there in time," said Foxy Loxy.


“你们不可能及时到达那里,”狐狸乐希说。


"Come with me and I'll show you the shortcut."


“跟我来,我告诉你们哪里有近路。”





"Certainly!" said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey.


“太好了!”小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇、小鸭拉奇、小鹅露西和火鸡乐奇说。


And they followed Foxy Loxy right into his cave.


他们跟着狐狸乐希到了他的洞里。






Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey were never seen again…



没有人再见过小鸡潘妮、公鸡洛奇、小鸭拉奇、小鹅露西和火鸡乐奇...


…and no one ever told the King the sky was falling.


…也没有人告诉国王天要塌下来了。




-END-



文 | 口语粉碎机 图 | 网络

Copyright © 2013-2022 口语粉碎机 

转载事宜请私信 | 获得授权后方可转载








以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 听友421031058

    好可爱