Series 2 Episode 10 - A Date

Series 2 Episode 10 - A Date

00:00
04:44

I can’t believe Sarah said ‘Yes’!



我不相信萨拉说了“可以”!



Well done, mate!



干得好,哥们!



So where are you going to take her?



你想好带她到哪去吗?



Oh, I don’t know.We didn’t decide where to go.



哦,我不知道,我们还没决定去哪。



Take her out for dinner, somewhere nice.



带她去吃晚餐,找个好地方。



Yeah, that’s a good idea.



对,是个好主意。



I know a great Chinese place.



我知道一个很棒的中餐馆。



Yes, but she always eats Chinese food,perhaps she’d like a change, try something different?



好,不过她总吃中国菜,也许她想换换口味,来点不一样的?



All the restaurants Johnny goes too are really expensive! Take your credit card if you go there!



约翰尼去的餐馆都非常贵啊!你要是去的话带上信用卡吧!



I like to spend my money well!



我是该花就花!



I thought I could cook something for her. I want to be a chef, you know.



我本想给她做些菜,我想当厨师,你们知道。



Yes, we know.



是啊,地球人都知道。



Don’t invite her to your house on a first date, though.



那第一次约会也别邀请她去家里。



No? Why not?



不吗?为什么?



It looks too pushy, too forward.



显得太快了,太直接。



Oh, I see.



啊,我知道。



Yeah..take it slowly!



对,要慢慢来!



Oh, OK. She’s coming to the café soon, so we’ll talk about it then.



行,好的,她马上要来咖啡馆了,我们到时再说。



Hello guys!



伙计们,你们好!



Alright!?



还好吗?



Yeah, I’m fine mate. You?



我很好啊,兄弟,你怎么样?



Hmm..Not so great.



嗯,一般般吧。



What’s up?



怎么了?



Bindyu’s really angry with me.



Bindyu生我气了。



Why’s that?



为什么?



She thinks I’m spending too much time with Olivia.



她觉得我和奥利维亚呆在一起的时间太多了。



But it’s work! I told Bindyu that Harry’s helping me to fix my webpages.



可那是工作啊!我告诉Bindyu,哈利在帮我改网页。



Is she jealous?



她吃醋了?



Shhhh! Be quiet! Here she is now!



嘘,小点声,她来了。



Hi! Hello Harry! Hi all! Hello!



嗨!你好哈利,大家好! 你好!



Hello Olivia. Hello.



你好,奥利维亚,你好。



Did Harry help you to fix your website?



哈利帮你修改好网站了吗?



Well, not quite. He still needs to do some more work. Hmmppph.



还没呢,他还得再做一些工作。哼。



Listen, I’ve got an idea.why don’t you both come to my flat this evening? Harry can do some work for me, and I’ll make dinner for everyone.



听着,我有个主意,今晚上你们俩干嘛不都来我家呢?哈利可以帮我修改网站,我来给大家做晚餐?



OK! What do you think Bindyu?



好啊,Bindyu你说呢?



Well, OK, I suppose so.



嗯,好,我想可以。



Erm, there is just one problem.I have to look after my nephew Joe this evening. He’s very, erm, energetic.



啊,还有一个问题。今晚我得照看小外甥乔,他非常的,精力充沛。



Oh, that’s OK.I love children!



没问题!我喜欢小孩!



Great! Well, I’ll see you all this evening!



好!我们晚上见!



We’ll come about seven o’clock! Come on Harry, we have to go now.



我们大约七点钟到,走吧,哈利,我们得走了。



Er, OK, yeah.Bye everyone! Bye!



好吧,再见,大伙儿!再见!



So Olivia, you’re spending a lot of time with Harry!



哎呀,奥利维亚,你是和哈利在一起的时间太多了!



Oh shut up you! Are you jealous as well?



闭嘴吧你!你也吃醋了?



Me? No! No way!



我,才不呢!



Good. You’ve got lots of girlfriends, haven’t you?



那就好!你不是有很多女朋友吗?



Me? Oh yeah. Hundreds!



我?是啊,成百上千!



It’s Sarah!



萨拉来啦!



Hello all!



大家好!



Hi there! Hi Carlos! Hey!



嗨!你好卡洛斯!嗨!



Listen, I’ve only got a minute, I can’t stay.



瞧,我只有一会功夫,不能久留。



Er… OK...



啊,行。



I just wanted to say, I’ve got an invitation to a new art gallery opening this evening.



我是想说,我得到邀请,出席今晚一家画廊的开幕式。



Great.



挺好的。



Would you like to come with me?



你愿意跟我一起去吗?



Erm, er, yeah! Sure!



是啊,当然!



Great! I’ll meet you here at six!



好!我六点钟和你在这儿碰面!



OK. See you later then. Bye!



一会见,拜!



See you later! Bye!



一会见!



Hey! That’s your date!



嘿,这就是你的约会!



Now you don’t have to worry about where to take her!



现在你不用担心带她去哪了!



But... but... I am worried! I don’t know anything about art! What will I say?



但是,我还是担心,我对艺术一窍不通,我说些什么?



You’re going to find out!



你会知道的!

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 长白山秋色

    这应该是英国口语吧,好,多些这样的材料好

    落樱树下的彼女 回复 @长白山秋色: 这里的see you later 感觉later念得像lader,是口音吗?

  • 软糯小汤圆

    姨母笑