Staff: Would you like some of these flowers? They were set up for a wedding reception yesterday and are still very fresh.
你想要这些花吗?它们是为了昨天的一个婚宴准备的,还挺新鲜的。
Me: Can I? 可以吗?
Staff: Yeah! I’m gonna take them down now. If you want, I can try to find something to wrap them up so that it’s easier for you to carry around.
可以。我准备把它们拿下来。如果你想要的话,我可以试着找些东西把它们包起来,这样你拿着方便些。
Me: Thankyou, but it’s ok. I don’t want to bring you too much trouble.
谢谢,不过不用了。我不想给你添太多麻烦。
Staff: It’s no trouble at all. Let me go inside and see what I can find. If no one takes them, they’ll have to be thrown away. Such a waste!
完全不麻烦。我进去看看能找到什么。如果没人要它们的话,只能把它们扔了,太浪费了!
Me: All right! Thanks so much!
好的,非常感谢!
…
Staff: Here. Will any of these work?
给,这些行吗?
Me: Yeah. I’ll just use some rubber bands to tie them up.
可以,我就用一些橡皮筋把它们绑起来。
… Great! They are lovely. Thank you very much.
太好啦!真好看,非常感谢。
Staff: No problem. 没问题。
Me: Have a good evening!
祝你有个美好的晚上。
Nicole好漂亮,年轻,优雅
录程留学 回复 @el4c8ifxzuztg1fm0b3k: 谢谢你的夸奖!过奖了
花花好漂亮,主播讲得也很清楚
录程留学 回复 @11木石: 是的,白色的玫瑰花和芍药或是牡丹,我总分不清这两种花
What a bound of lovely flowers!Of course.and our elegent teacher!
I don't want to bring anybody too much trouble.
旅途中的小故事真的美好 温暖人心职员人好好 花花和Nicole都很漂亮 嘻嘻
录程留学 回复 @Babe_Jasmine: 谢谢你的收听、留言喝鼓励!