The Lake Isle of Innisfree by William Butler Yeats | 茵纳斯弗利岛 叶芝

The Lake Isle of Innisfree by William Butler Yeats | 茵纳斯弗利岛 叶芝

00:00
02:34

The Lake Isle of Innisfree  茵纳斯弗利岛

by William Butler Yeats  叶芝


译者:陈希

朗读:英文——清禾  中文——夏沐


I will arise and go now,and go to Innisfree,

我将要起航,去茵纳斯弗利岛,

And a small cabin build there,of clay and wattles made:

搭起一间屋,筑起泥巴房;

Nine bean-rows will I have there,a hive for the honey-bee,

支起九行芸豆架,列起一排蜜蜂巢,

And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

独居此处,绿荫下听蜂鸣萦唱。

And I shall have some peace there,for peace comes dropping slow,

我将会得到安宁,因它正徐徐降临,

Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;

从朝露落到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;

There midnight's all a glimmer,and noon a purple glow,

午夜一片闪亮,正午一片紫光,

And evening full of the linnet's wings.

傍晚到处飞舞着红雀的翅膀。

I will arise and go now,for always night and day

我将要起航,因为我日日夜夜

I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;

都听到那水声轻拍着湖滨;

While I stand on the roadway,or on the pavements grey,

不管我站在车行道还是灰暗的人行道,

I hear it in the deep heart's core.

我都能在心灵深处听见这回响。





以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!