"How far away is the moon?" Chris asked his dad.
克里斯问他爸爸:“月球有多远?”
His dad said that was a good question.
他爸爸说这是一个好问题。
He said the moon was not as far away as the sun.
他说月球离我们没有太阳远。
"How far away is the sun?" Chris asked.
“太阳有多远?”克里斯问道。
His dad said that was a good question.
他爸爸说这也是一个好问题。
He said the sun was farther away than the moon.
他说太阳比月球离我们更远。
"Did you have to learn this in school?" Chris asked.
“你在学校里学过这些吗?”克里斯问道。
Dad said, "Yes, I had to learn this in school."
爸爸说:“是的,我在学校里学过。”
Chris asked, "But you forgot it?"
克里斯问:“但你忘记了?”
Dad said, "Yes, I forgot it."
爸爸说:“是的,我忘记了。”
Chris asked, "Why did you forget it?"
克里斯问:“为什么你忘记了?”
Dad said, "I forgot it because it isn't important."
爸爸说:“因为这并不重要,所以我忘记了。”
Chris asked, "If it isn't important, why are we learning it?"
克里斯问:“如果这不重要,我们为什么要学呢?”
His dad said that was a good question.
他爸爸说这是一个好问题。
He said, "You're learning it because your teacher thinks it's important."
他说:“你学这个是因为你的老师认为这很重要。”
Chris asked, "Can't you call my teacher? Can't you tell her that this isn't important?"
克里斯问:“你不能打电话给我的老师吗?你不能告诉她这不重要吗?”
easy