362 –"别拿我出气!“英文怎么说

362 –"别拿我出气!“英文怎么说

00:00
11:04

1. Take out: to borrow something

·       I am going to take out a mortgage to finance my first house.

我准备抵押贷款买我的第一套房子。

·       This textbook is quite expensive. I suggest you take it out from the library.

这本教科书挺贵的,我建议你从图书馆借。

·       I took out a student loan for my university study.

我为大学学习申请了学生贷款。


2. Take out: to invite someone

·       My boyfriend took me out for a very romantic dinner tonight.

我男朋友今晚带我出去吃了一顿非常浪漫的晚餐。

·       My parents took me out to a nice restaurant to celebrate my graduation.

我父母带我去一家很好的餐厅庆祝我毕业。

·       Where did Tom take you out on your first date?

你第一次约会Tom带你去了哪里?


3. Take out: to remove

·       The dentist took out my wisdom tooth.

医生拔掉了我的智齿。

·       I had my wisdom tooth taken out today.

我今天把智齿拔了。

·       He took out the dead fish from the pond.

他把死鱼从池塘里捞出来。

·       I took out the trash.

我把垃圾倒了。


4. Take out: to withdraw

·       I need to take out some cash from the ATM.

我需要从自动取款机上取些现金。

·       I don’t know if they will accept credit card. So, I’d better take out some cash, just in case.

我不知道他们是否接受信用卡。所以,我最好带点现金,以防万一。


5. Take out: to kill

·       You can get taken out by a meteorite.

你可能会被陨石砸死。

·       The bombing took out many lives.

爆炸夺去了许多人的生命。


6. Take out: to make someone suffer (not because of their fault)

·       It’s not fair that you took it out on me simply because you are having a bad day.

你今天过得不好就拿我出气,这是不公平的。

·       Her husband takes it out on her when he’s under pressure at work.

她丈夫工作有压力时就拿她出气。

·       Don’t take it out on me. I did nothing wrong.

别把气出在我身上, 我什么也没做错。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Ginkgo1998

    第一次听,非常好的广播,

    录程留学 回复 @Ginkgo1998: 谢谢你的收听和鼓励!一周5天都有更新,欢迎订阅、点赞并转发

  • 传绮

    搞不清有时候用to,有时候用for

    录程留学 回复 @传绮: 确实有不少人都有这个问题,我会试着做一期节目为大家解释一下,希望能有帮助

  • 听友413259869