Ordering food 点餐
· What’s the most popular dish here?
这里最受欢迎的菜是什么?
· We like fish. Do you have any recommendations for us?
我们喜欢吃鱼。你有什么建议吗?
· What are your house specials?
你们的招牌菜是什么?
· As for the BLT(bacon, lettuce & tomato)burger, can I have the garden salad instead of the fries?
至于BLT(培根、生菜和番茄)汉堡,我能不要薯条而要田园沙拉吗?
· What comes with the steak?
牛排跟着什么(配菜)?
· What’s in the seafood pasta?
海鲜意面里有什么?
· May I have the catch of the day please?
我想点今天的鱼。
· Grill, bake, saute/pan fry, poach, deep fry
· I’ll have some Caesar salad to start with, followed by seafood risotto. And for dessert, I’ll have some lemon sorbet please.
我先来点儿凯撒沙拉,然后是海鲜烩饭。至于甜点,我要柠檬雪芭。
During the meal 用餐中
· How is everything?
一切都还好吗?
· Everything is good. Thank you.
很好, 谢谢。
· Is everyone doing all right here?
有什么需要的吗?
· Yes, it’s great. Thank you.
挺好的,谢谢。
· Excuse me, I asked for no garlic in my seafood pasta, but there’s a lot of garlic in it. Can I have it remade?
抱歉,我点的海鲜意大利面不要大蒜,但里面有很多大蒜。可以重做吗?
· Excuse me, we ordered our dish awhile ago, would it be much longer?
抱歉,我们点菜有一段时间了,还会很久一点吗?
At the end of the meal 用餐结束时
· Excuse me, could we get a to-go box?
抱歉,请给我一个打包盒。
· Could we box this up?
请打包。
· Could we split the bill, please?
账单分开,谢谢。
· Excuse me, we are ready for the bill.
劳驾,我们可以买单了。
· Can we have the bill, please?
买单,谢谢。
Vocabulary
House specials: 招牌菜
Grill: 烤
Saute: 炒
Poach: 煮
Risotto:烩饭
我是退休老人前几天在抖音里刚买了一本会说话就会英语的书,手机在书上扫一扫就看到这些,觉得有意思,就点出来听听,以前不会弄又不想化钱外面学.怕学不会被人笑话现在我先要把那本书跟着读就是记不住我想多听几遍,自己在家学和听不会也没人笑话谢谢你们有这个创意也谢谢出书的人。
录程留学 回复 @1810536wclk: 照片中的您好精神啊!我特别佩服活到老学到老的人,特别积极向上,为您点赞!我最大的一位学生今年83岁,与其说她和我学习,不如说我在学习她的这种勤奋精神。谢谢您的收听和留言!
烘焙念“倍”音
谢谢老师
很实用,谢谢!
招牌菜是house special还是house specialty?
录程留学 回复 @hweican: House Special