Oh, that’s a good grip.
你的手劲儿真大。
Can we switch seats?
和我换换位置吧?
Cam,people are staring.
小卡,别人在看你呢。
I know you’re not supposed to care,but it’skind fo cool to have a kid in your house who’s the best at something.
我知道父母不该在意这些事,但是家里有个有特长的孩子感觉挺不错的。
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧?
Yeah, our kids are great.
我家小孩都很棒。
They’re the greatest.
他们是最棒的。
Gosh, we’re blessed.
我们真幸运。
We are. But ,um, are they the best atsomething? I’d have to think about that.
没错,不过呢,要说他们有什么特长吗,我得好好想想。
Well. Alex is great at every single thingshe tries.
只要艾丽克斯想做的,她都能做到最好。
So,you know,she’ll find her speciality.
所以,她总会找到自己的特长。
She will.
是的。
And Haley is
至于海莉嘛,
Haley is so pretty.
海莉长得多漂亮啊。
Gorgeous,gorgeous girl.
美若天仙,我女儿美若天仙。
Oh,gosh. So she can meet someone who’s thebest at something.
没错。所以她可以嫁个有特长的男人。
That’s right.
说的对。
And then,uh,I guess that leaves Luke.
然后,还剩下卢克。
We dropped the ball a little bit on thatone.
他是有点输在起跑线上了。
Yeah, a little bit.
的确有那么一点。
How about a nice round of applause for ourwinner, Manny Delgado.
请为我们的胜利者曼尼.迪尔加多鼓掌。
Manny now moves on to the championship.
曼尼晋级了总冠军争夺赛。
Where he’ll be competing against CarolineMarkum.
他将对阵卡罗琳.马可。
We’ll see you all back here at 4:30
请在四点半准时到场观看比赛。
All right. Bravo.
太好了,儿子你真棒。
What she said.
我想说的和她一样。
Wow, this means more to dad than it does toManny.
老爸比曼尼还激动啊。
Yeah, it’s his chance to be a father of achampion.
是啊,这可是他成为冠军之父的机会。
Well,second chance.
其实,以前他也有过机会。
We all know how the first time went.
我们都知道那次是怎么错过了。
Did I say something weong?
我说错什么了吗?
No,no. I’m, I’m very happy for Manny.
没,才没呢,我只是太为曼尼高兴了。
Everything’s always about Claire. Geez.
什么事都能扯到克莱尔身上。神啊。
I wanna thank you guys for coming by andsupporting the kid.
谢谢你们过来支持我儿子。
You guys are the best.
你们是最棒的家人。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!