280 拍拍小兔子

280 拍拍小兔子

00:00
02:38

每周六晚,不见不散!


Pat the Bunny  

拍拍小兔子

Here are Paul and Judy.
这是保罗和朱迪。

They can do lots of things.
他们可以做很多事情。

You can do lots of things, too.
你也可以做很多事情。

Judy can pat the bunny.
朱迪可以拍拍小兔子。

Now you pat the bunny.
现在你也拍拍小兔子吧。

Judy can play peek-a-boo with Paul.
朱迪可以跟保罗玩躲猫猫。

Now you play peek-a-boo with Paul.
现在你也跟保罗玩躲猫猫吧。

Paul can smell the flowers.
保罗可以闻闻花香。

Now you smell the flowers.
现在你也闻闻花香吧。

Judy can look in the mirror.
朱迪可以照镜子。

Now you look in the mirror.
现在你也照照镜子吧。

Judy can feel Daddy's scratchy face.
朱迪可以摸到爸爸脸上扎人的胡茬。

Now you feel Daddy's scratchy face.
现在你也摸摸爸爸脸上扎人的胡茬吧。

Judy can read her book.
朱迪可以读书。

Now you read your book.
现在你也读读这本书吧。

Paul can put his finger through his Mummy's ring.
保罗可以把他的手指放到妈妈的戒指里。

Now you put your finger through Mummy's ring.
现在你也试试把你的手指放到妈妈的戒指里吧。


好啦,今天的故事就到这啦~

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 莎莎Sasha

    这声音也太童真了🙊