再别康桥 | 徐志摩 | 领略大师的精彩双语

再别康桥 | 徐志摩 | 领略大师的精彩双语

00:00
02:30

Saying  Good-bye to Cambridge Again

再别康桥

作者:徐志摩


Very quietly I take my leave

轻轻的我走了,

As quietly as I came here;

正如我轻轻的来;

Quietly I wave good-bye,

我轻轻的招手,

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

作别西天的云彩.


The golden willows by the riverside

那河畔的金柳

Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕阳中的新娘;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影,

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我心头荡漾。


The floating heart growing in the sludge

软泥上的青荇

Sways leisurely under the water;

油油的在水底招摇;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康河的柔波里,

I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一条水草!


That pool under the shade of elm trees

那树荫下的一潭

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

不是清泉,是天上虹;

Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds

揉碎在浮藻间,

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。


To seek a dream? 

寻梦?

Just to pole a boat upstream

撑一支长蒿,

To where the green grass is more verdant;

向青草更青处漫溯;

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

满载一船星辉,

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。


But I cannot sing aloud

但我不能放歌,

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是离别的笙箫;

Even summer insects heap silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默,

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥!


Very quietly I left

悄悄的我走了

As quietly as I came here

正如我悄悄的来;

Gently I flick my sleeves

我挥一挥衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

不带走一片云彩。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 静鎏聆琪JeanLiu007

    棒棒哒

  • 听友328816995

    太美了!主播演绎得太好了

  • 菲_tjp

    Hjiijjkghhhu N. T in nunjbgghjkbjnn knlpmmkjbnkmjkokkkpnknnvjbv you areholowaHello

    菲_tjp 回复 @菲_tjp: 5555919669

  • 菲_tjp

    Helloscrxs we sa we cfesxdecrxtswcrfze 呼著我啊強悍losjgjgrvfvBlue shop jingle no