《树童带你听童话》青蛙和奶牛

《树童带你听童话》青蛙和奶牛

00:00
02:05

青蛙和奶牛

The Frog and the Cow

 

小青蛙们在树林里野餐。

Little frogs were having a picnic in the woods.

 

这是他们第一次从池塘里出来,他们正在愉快地唱歌。

Getting out of the pond for the first time, they sang merrily.

 

突然,他们发现了一头正在牧场上吃草的奶牛

Suddenly, they found a cow eating grass in the field.

 

“哦,天哪!那是什么?好大啊!”

“Oh,my! What is that? It is huge!”

 

他们都很好奇那究竟是什么动物,“咱们问爸爸吧。”

All of them wondered what kind of animal it was, “Let’s ask Daddy.”

 

他们匆匆忙忙地回了家,大声喊道:“爸爸,我们看到了一只奇怪的动物。”

They returned home in a hurry and shouted: “Daddy, we saw a strange animal.”

 

“什么样的动物啊?”

“What kind of animal was it like?”

 

“头上有很大的触角,身体比你大得多。

“It had large horns on its head and its body was way bigger than you.

 

就算我们所有人都加起来,都很难打败它。”

Even if we all work together, we can not defeat that animal.”

 

父亲对他的描述感到很好奇。

Father frog was curious about the description.

 

“真的吗?它比我的肚子还大吗?” “是啊,可比你的肚子大得多!”

“Really? Was it bigger than my stomach?”  “Yes. Much bigger than that!”

 

父亲使劲鼓起了自己的肚子,“现在呢,现在我和那个动物一样大了,对吧?”

Father frog puffed up his stomach, “Well, now I'm as big as the animal, right?”

 

“不,你现在也就只有那只动物的脚跟那么大。”

“No, you are as big as the animal's heel.”


父亲气急了,又使劲鼓了股他的肚子。

Father frog tried harder, and puffed up his stomach again.

 

“现在呢?现在我和那动物一样大了吧?”

“How about now? Am I as big as the animal, huh?”

 

“不,你现在也就只有那只动物的脚跟那么大。”

“No, you are as big as the animal's heel.”

 

父亲气急了,又使劲鼓了股他的肚子。

Father frog got angry, he tried even harder, and puffed up his stomach again.

 

“不,还是小。” 父亲认为自己不能认输,于是它又深呼吸了下,肚子又大了一圏。

“No, way smaller.” Thinking he can not commit failure, father frog puffed up his stomach even more.

 

就这样他不停地吹气,肚子已经达到极限了。

Father frog puffed up his stomach nonstoppingly, until he reached his limit.

 

就在这一瞬间,青蛙爸爸的肚子砰的一声爆炸了。

Right at that very moment, the father frog's stomach exploded with a bang.



《树童带你听童话》经典的童话故事,可谓是孩子们健康成长的精神养料,

不论它来自中国,还是欧洲,灵动的,或是安静的,

都在传递着一个美好的信念,那就是——童年,是不能缺少童话的。

树童带你听童话》栏目,精挑细选国内外优秀经典童话,

陪孩子们一起,听童话,学英语。



树童培优成立于1999年,是一家为中国3-15岁学生提供“英语+STREAM”创新型课程解决方案的教育科研型企业。

目前在全国20多个城市开设300多家课程中心,教研团队近4000人,现有在读会员十多万人。
基于现象的教学(Phenomenon Based Learning),结合众多跨学科(STREAM)课程,树童培优教育研究院精心打造1+X课程体系,将英语与STREAM的课程教学有机融合,并联合北京师范大学与华南师范大学等课程专家,通过科研项目合作共同开发了“英语+STREAM”创新型课程解决方案,包括:PRT课程体系、ECB教学模式与FSP评估机制。树童始终将“树童培优教得好”作为发展目标,通过“用英语,学STREAM”来培养学生综合素养,帮助每一个孩子成为更好的自己。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 芹公子66

    👍

    树童创课 回复 @芹公子66: 感谢。

  • 芹公子66

    希望多更新噢😄

    树童创课 回复 @芹公子66: 一定。你也记的要来听哦。