你是人间四月天(英文版)

你是人间四月天(英文版)

00:00
01:44
我说你是人间的四月天,
I say, you are the tender month of april
笑响点亮了四面风;轻灵
your laughters dance in Aeolus's call
在春的光艳中交舞着变。
and swiftly change your steps in ripples of spring.
你是四月早天里的云烟,
you are, leisurely clouds in the sky, roming,
黄昏吹着风的软,星子在
in murmurs of dusky air, and stars sparkle
无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。
casually, when misty rain falls, upon flowers.
那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍
so softly, so gently, and you, in these fairy hour
百花的冠冕你戴着,你是
are crowned in Flora's honor, innocent,
天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。
yet majestic, like a bright full-moon night,
雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜
or the newly thawing snow. And an aqua sprout
初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦
shooting and proud, you are. Supple rejoice of seeing
水光浮动着你梦中期待中白莲。
the lotus flower upon the expanse of water shimmering.你是一树一树的花开,是燕
You are blooming buds of trees, or a swift swallow
在梁间呢喃,--你是爱,是暖
whispering at my window, you are love, and mellow.
是希望,你是人间的四月天
a chapter of poetry, and tender april of mondialit.
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!