欢迎关注微信公众号“小莉读童书”,欢迎加小莉微信597945851
A Wolf, meeting with a Lamb astray from the fold,
有一天,一只小羊从羊圈里走出来,迷路了,一只狼发现了他,狼有没有马上把他吃了呢?
resolved not to lay violent hands on him, but to find some pleas, which should justify to the Lamb himself his right to eat him.
狼没有没有马上吃掉小羊,他想找点理由,告诉小羊,他有吃小羊的权利,然后,正正当当地把小羊吃到。
He thus addressed to him:"Sirrah,last year you grossly insulted me."
于是,他对小羊说:小鬼!你去年骂我可骂得我不轻啊。
"Indeed," bleated the Lamb in a mournful tone of voice, "I was not then born."
小羊可怜地说:老实说,我去年还没有出生呢。
Then said the Wolf, "You feed in my pasture."
狼一看刚才的借口不行,又想了一个,说:你在我的草地上吃过草。
"No, good sir," replied the Lamb, "I have not yet tasted grass."
小羊回答说:没有啊,先生,我还没有尝过草的味道呢。Grass,草
Again said the Wolf, "You drink of my well."
一看自己的借口又不行,狼又说:「你喝过我井里的水。」well,水井
"No," exclaimed the Lamb, "I never yet drank water, for as yet my mother′s milk is both food and drink to me."
小羊听了狼的话,激动地叫道:「,没有,我还没有喝过水呢,因为直到今天为止,我都是喝妈妈的奶水。」
On which the Wolf seized him, and ate him up, saying, "Well! I won′t remain supperless, even though you refute every one of my imputations."
狼没有耐性了,不管三七二十一就抓住了小羊,把小羊吞下了肚子,边吃还边说:哼!就算我说的话都被你反驳了,可我还是要吃晚餐的。
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.
坏人要做坏事啊,总能找到借口。我们只有懂得保护好自己,才能不被坏人伤害。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!