过安检2:
Please put your hands up and turn round.
请将双手举起并转身。
Is there anything liquid in your luggage?
你的行李里有液体物品吗?
Sorry,all liquid items of over 100ml are forbidden.
抱歉,所有超过100毫升的液体都不允许上飞机。
There is a laptop inside my suitcase.
我的手提箱里有一台笔记本电脑。
Will the laptop be harmed by the X-ray?
X光扫描会损害笔记本电脑吗?
You’d better take it out.
你最好还是拿出来。
Sharp articles like knives are not allowed.
不允许带小刀之类的尖锐物品。
How should I deal with my lighter?
我该怎么处理我的打火机?
These items are forbidden and will have to be confiscated.
这些东西是违禁物品,我们必须没收。
Here is your receipt.
这是您的没收单据。
We would check it in for you,or you could have it deposited temporarily at our place for up to one month.
您可以办理托运,或在我们这里办理暂存,我们可以替您保留一个月。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!