祝福 Benediction 泰戈尔诗歌中英文朗诵

祝福 Benediction 泰戈尔诗歌中英文朗诵

00:00
03:50

bless this little heart, this white soul that has won teh kiss of heaven for our earth.

祝福这个小心灵,这个纯洁的灵魂,他为我们大地,赢得了天堂的吻。

 

he loves the light of the sun, he loves the sight of his mother's face.

他爱阳光,他爱见到他母亲的面庞。

 

he has not learned to despise the dust, and to hanker after gold.

他没有学习别人轻蔑尘土,追求黄金。

 

clasp him to your heart and bless him.

紧抱他在你的心里,祝福他。

 

he has come into this land of an hundred cross-roads.

他已经来到这个歧路的十字路口。

 

i know not how he chose you from the crowd, came to your door, and grasped your hand to ask his way.

我不明白,为什么在人群中他选中了你,来到你的门前,握住你的手,去探索他的路程。

 

he will follow you, laughing and talking and not a doubt in his heart.

他会笑着,谈着,跟着你走,心中没有一丝怀疑。

 

keep his trust, lead him straight and bless him.

保留住他的信任,引导他走到正途,并祝福他。

 

lay your hand on his head, and pray that though the waves underneath grow threatening, yet the breath from above may come and fill his sails and waft him to the heaven of peace.

把你的手放在他的额头,为他祈福:底下的波涛虽然凶险,然而从上面来的风,会吹拂过来,饱满它的风帆,送他到和平的港湾。

 

forget him not in your hurry, let him come to your heart and bless him.

在你的忙碌中请不要忘记他,让他来到你的心里,并祝福他。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 漳涧

    录了两版,这版我喜欢英文版,上一版我喜欢中文版

  • 飞鸟诗团

    读的真好,互粉互粉