Roll the Dice

Roll the Dice

00:00
03:05
If you're going to try, go all the way.
如果你主意已定,就不要回头

Otherwise, don't even start.
否则,就不要踏上征程

If you're going to try, go all the way.
如果你主意已定,就不要回头

This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives, jobs and maybe your mind.
这可能会让你失去挚爱,失去工作,甚至失去理智

Go all the way.
不要回头

It could mean not eating for 3 or 4 days.
你可能会三四天食不果腹

It could mean freezing on a park bench.
也可能会在公园长椅上瑟瑟发抖

It could mean jail.
你可能会身陷囹圄

It could mean derision, mockery, isolation.
或者沦为笑柄,遭人嘲弄,孤苦伶仃

Isolation is the gift, all the others are a test of your endurance,
孤独是一种礼物,所有别的一切都不过是耐力测试

of how much you really want to do it.
考验出你究竟有几许雄心壮志

and you'll do it despite rejection and the worst odds
而你会一往直前,尽管阻碍重重,尽管前途不算光明

and it will be better than anything else you can imagine.
这依然是你梦想中最好的选择

If you're going to try, go all the way.
如果你主意已定,就不要回头

There is no other feeling like that.
还会有哪种感受会如此美妙

You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
你将会与诸神并肩,而那夜晚,如火焰般燃烧

Do it, do it, do it, do it.
去做吧,去做吧,去做吧,去做吧

All the way, all the way.
不要回头,不要回头

You will ride life straight to perfect laughter.
你会驾驭着人生一路前行驶向极致欢乐

It's the only good fight there is.
这是唯一值得征战的沙场。

作者:Charles Bukowski(1920-1994), 德裔美国作家,诗人。一生写了数千首诗歌,出版了40多部诗集,写作风格极为白话,描写的事情多为日常琐事和普通人的处世哲学。被时代杂志誉为“美国底层的桂冠诗人”。
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 一花一世界的平心

    静静聆听,学习!Excellent !

    教书先生高 回复 @一花一世界的平心: 谢谢你!