第20期:The Outfit 衣服

第20期:The Outfit 衣服

00:00
01:32

Todd: Jessica, I see you're wearing a cute outfit!
托德:杰西卡,你的衣服真可爱!


Jessica: Thanks Todd.


杰西卡:托德,谢谢你。


Todd: OK, so where did you get your clothes?


托德:嗯,你都在哪儿买衣服?


Jessica: Well, I got these in the states actually, and if you ever want to borrow them you can?


杰西卡:嗯,实际上我是在美国买的这些衣服,如果你想借穿的话没问题。


Todd: Thanks, thanks. I think we're maybe not the same size.


托德:谢谢,谢谢。我想我们衣服的尺寸不一样。


Jessica: Right, right, a little different. Yeah, the slippers are kind of a nice touch to it. We have to wear slippers where we work, so even though we work inside a university building, and we go outside actually, everything's in slippers.


杰西卡:没错,对,有些不同。嗯,拖鞋像是一种配饰。我们工作的时候必须要穿拖鞋,所以即使我们在大学教学楼里工作,我们也要外出的,所以拖鞋很重要。


Todd: OK, so you got the slippers in the states?


托德:对,那你也是在美国买的这些拖鞋?


Jessica: Yeah, I got the slippers in, because my feet are so humongous that I would not be able to get.


杰西卡:对,我在美国买的,因为我的脚太大了,所以不好买。


Todd: They're not that big!


托德:你的脚并不是很大!


Jessica: There size ten.


杰西卡:我穿十号鞋。


Todd: Ooh, that's...


托德:哦,那是……


Jessica: That's pretty big.


杰西卡:是真的很大。


Todd: Yeah, Yeah OK. Well, they look comfortable.


托德:嗯,对,没错。嗯,鞋看上去很舒服。


Jessica: They are. They are. They're like clogs.


杰西卡:没错,是很舒服。就像厚底鞋。


Todd: OK, and where, the pants?


托德:对,那裤子呢?


Jessica: Express.


杰西卡:在Express买的。


Todd: Express is a store?


托德:Express是家店吗?


Jessica: Is a store, in America, yeah. Just a, kind of, they're business, business casual.


杰西卡:对,是美国的店。类似商务休闲装的一个牌子。


Todd: How much did you pay?


托德:多少呢?


Jessica: Ooh, too much I think! About 50 dollars U.S.


杰西卡:哦,我想很贵!大概50美元。


Todd: for pants?


托德:裤子吗?


Jessica: For pants, but they're...


杰西卡:对,裤子,不过……


Todd: I've never paid 50 dollars for pants in my entire life.


托德:我一生中都没有花50美元买过裤子。


Jessica: No! Really!


杰西卡:不是吧,真的吗!


Todd: Well it shows, my fashion sense. And your shirt, your blouse?


托德:嗯,不过能看出我的时尚品味。那你的衬衫呢?


Jessica: I got it from, from, Learners, which is also another store in the states, and this was like actually 35 dollars.


杰西卡:我从Learners买的,是另一个美国的牌子,这件衣服要35美元。


Todd: 35 dollars! You spend a lot of money on clothes.


托德:35美元!你在衣服上花了很多钱啊。


Jessica: No, I don't though. I just, for business clothes. You have to have professional looking clothes so..


杰西卡:不,其实不是。我只是在职业装上花费的多。你必须要有一些职业装,所以……

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!