Proper Rites《生活要有仪式感》

Proper Rites《生活要有仪式感》

00:00
02:11
Proper Rites 生活要有仪式感(小王子节选)

The next day the little prince came back.
第二天,小王子回来了。

"It would have been better to come back at the same hour," said the fox.
“在同一时间回来会更好,”狐狸说。

"If, for example, you come at four o'clock in the afternoon, then at three o'clock I shall begin to be happy.
“例如,如果你在下午四点钟来,那么在三点钟我就开始感到幸福了。

I shall feel happier and happier as the hour advances.
随着时间的推移,我将感到越来越幸福。

At four o'clock, I shall already be worrying and jumping about.
I shall show you how happy I am!
四点钟的时候,我已经开始担心了,就跳来跳去了。我要让你看看我有多高兴!

But if you come at just any time, I shall never know at what hour my heart is to be ready to greet you...
你什么时候来,我也不知道你什么时候来。我的心已经准备好迎接你了……

One must observe the proper rites..."
一个人必须遵守适当的仪式。“

"What is a rite?" asked the little prince.
“什么是仪式?”小王子问。

"Those also are actions too often neglected," said the fox.
“这些也是经常被忽略的行为,”狐狸说。

"They are what make one day different from other days, one hour from other hours."
“它们是使某一天与其他日子不同的东西,使某一小时与其他时间不同的东西。”
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!