再别康桥慢版 -by MrPan

再别康桥慢版 -by MrPan

00:00
02:34

关注微信公众号:pansvoice 或 潘之声英语世界获取音频文字资料。本原创朗读版权归潘之声所有。欢迎点播、收听和下载。未经潘之声授权许可,本节目任何音频严禁用于其他平台或商业用途!

----------------------------

Very quietly I take my leave

轻轻的我走了

As quietly as I came here;

正如我轻轻的来

Quietly I wave good-bye

我轻轻的招手,

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside

那河畔的金柳,

Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕阳中的新娘;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影,

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我的心头荡漾。

The floating heart growing in the sludge 

软泥上的青荇,

Sways leisurely under the water;

油油的在水底招摇;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康河的柔波里,

I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一条水草!

That pool under the shade of elm trees

那榆荫下的一潭,

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

不是清泉,是天上虹;

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

揉碎在浮藻间,

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

寻梦?撑一支长蒿,

To where the green grass is more verdant;

向青草更青处漫溯;

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

满载一船星辉,

and sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud  

但我不能放歌,

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Even summer insects keep silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默,

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave 

悄悄的我走了,

As quietly as I came here;

正如我悄悄的来;

Gently I flick my sleeves

我挥一挥衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

不带走一片云彩。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 静水深流_3z

    背景音乐是什么

  • Joey_LQ

    沙发!好美的英语~听着真舒服!

  • 大大大Boss_

    有一瞬间,感觉听出了哈利波特里某个人物的声线

  • 一爱成魔

    潘大哥,你能不能教学英语

  • 1586599ypgr

    男神的嗓音这几天可以安心睡觉觉了

  • 1个鬼

    好好听

  • 逆风笑1

    我听着好听,从头到尾的听了

  • 听友91793089

    从此,我爱上了英语

  • 听友59961421

    虽然听不惯,我拿这当歌听!nice!

  • 甜甜麻麻_ns