Chapter 06 喜欢看日落

Chapter 06 喜欢看日落

00:00
01:35



Chapter 06


Oh, little prince! Bit by bit I came to understand the secrets of your sad little life. . .

啊!小王子,就这样,我逐渐懂得了你那忧郁生活的秘密。 


For a long time you had found your only entertainment in the quiet pleasure of looking at the sunset.“

在相当长的时间里你发现你唯一的乐趣就是观赏那夕阳西下的温柔晚景。 


I learned that detail on the morning of the fourth day, when you said to me:

这个新的细节,是我在第四天早晨知道的。你当时对我说道: 


"I am very fond of sunsets. Come, let us go look at a sunset now".

“我很喜欢日落。走,我们去看一回日落吧!” 


"But we must wait," I said. "Wait? For what"?

“可是我们必须等等,”我说道。“等什么?” 


"For the sunset. We must wait until it is time".

“等太阳落山。我们必须一直等到那一时刻。” 


At first you seemed to be very much surprised. And then you laughed to yourself.

开始,你显得很惊奇的样子,随后你笑自己的糊涂。 


You said to me: "I am always thinking that I am at home"!

你对我说:“我总以为是在我的家乡呢!” 


Just so. Everybody knows that when it is noon in the United States the sun is setting over France.

确实,大家都知道,在美国是正午时分,在法国,正夕阳西下。 


If you could fly to France in one minute, you could go straight into the sunset, right from noon.如果你能在一分钟内飞到法国,你可以从正午直接到日落。 


Unfortunately, France is too far away for that.

可惜法国是那么的遥远。 


But on your tiny planet, my little prince, all you need to do is move your chair a few steps.

而在你那样的小行星上,我的小王子,你只要把你的椅子挪动几步就行了。 


You can see the day end and the twilight falling whenever you like. . .

你可以随时看到你想看的夕阳余辉。



 "One day," you said to me, "I saw the sunset forty-four times"!

你对我说:“有一天,我看见过四十四次日落。” 


And a little later you added: "You know -- one loves the sunset, when one is so sad. . ."

过一会儿,你又说:“你知道的,当人们感到非常苦闷时,总是喜欢日落的。” 


"Were you so sad, then"? I asked, "on the day of the forty-four sunsets"?

“四十四次日落那天,你怎么会那么苦闷?”我问道。 


But the little prince made no reply.

小王子没有回答。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Rosy苧