马云:我曾经历的惨败你不知道

马云:我曾经历的惨败你不知道

00:00
04:56

关注微信公众号【英语学习马拉松】,回复关键字【演讲】可获取1000份世界名人中英双语演讲稿!

 

I did not have a rich father.

我没有一个有钱的父亲。

 

Tried 3 times for university. All failed.

尝试三次考大学都失败了。

 

I applied for Harvard for 10 times. All failed, they don’t even want to see me.

我十次申请哈佛大学,都失败了,他们甚至不想见到我。

 

For the last time, I went to the teachers’ college which was considered the third or fourth class of my city.

最后一次,我去了师范大学,那排在我那个城市的第三名或者第四名。

 

I applied jobs for 30 times. Got rejected.

我应聘工作,被拒绝了30次。

 

It was so difficult at that time, I was so frustrated.

那个时候真是太难了,我好沮丧。

 

Because I taught in the university. My pay was $10 a month.

因为我在大学教书,我每个月的薪水是10美元。

 

Because I could not find a good job.

因为我找不到好工作。

 

In 1994, discussed that I am going to do something called Internet and 23 of the man against it. They said – “This is a stupid idea, we’ve never heard about the internet…and you know nothing about computer.”

1994年,我觉得要做一个叫互联网的东西,有23人反对,他们说,这是个愚蠢的想法,我没从来没听说过互联网,你对电脑一无所知。

 

And I never thought I was smart. Nobody believed that I could be successful.

我从来不认为我聪明,没人相信我能成功。

 

Because everybody said – “ This guy think differently, think crazily. He’ll think about something that will never work.”

因为每个人都说,这个家伙想法不一样,很疯狂,他想的是不会实现的东西。

 

I tried to borrow USD 3,000 from the banks, it took me 3 months but I still couldn’t get it.

我从银行借了3000美元,花了我三个月时间,但是我还是搞不懂。

 

We talked over 30 or 40 venture capitalists. Everybody said no. Forget it.

我们和30-40个风险投资者谈了,每个人都说,忘了它吧。

 

Lot of people said Alibaba is a terrible model.

很多人说阿里巴巴是个糟糕的模式。

 

I said – “I believe it, I think this thing could be big.”

我说,我相信它,我觉得这件事情可以做大

 

I never thought it would be that big like today.

我从来没有想过它会像今天这么大。

 

But I believe that something is waiting for me there and I have to work hard to prove myself.

但是我相信有事情在等着我,我需要努力去证明我自己。

 

That was the tough experience.

那是很艰难的经历。

 

So, we gathered $50,000 from 18 founders. We started.

所以我们从18个创始人那聚积了5万美元,我们开始了。

 

For the first 3 years, we did not have even $1 revenue from our business.

最开始三年,我们的生意1美元进账都没有。

 

It was not easy.

那不容易。

 

But why it kept us going ahead, going forward because I received lots of emails of thanks from the customers.

但是,为什么他让我们继续前进呢?因为我收到了很多来自用户的感谢邮件。

 

They said – “This is such a great thing. We cannot pay you but this thing helped us.”

他们说,这是很棒的事情,我们不能给你钱,但是这真的帮助了我们。

 

If you keep on helping us, one day you will be successful and I believed this.

如果你继续帮助我们,总有一天你会成功,我也这么相信

 

Little by little we built up our business.

我们一点一滴的建立了自己的业务

 

Little by little we built up our ecosystem of the infrastructure.

我们一点一点搭建起我们的设施框架。

 

And now after 16 years, we have Alibaba group, we have Tmall group, we have Taobaogroup and we have Alipay.

现在16年以后,我们有了阿里巴巴集团,我们有了天猫集团,我们有了淘宝集团,我们有了支付宝。

 

And people say – “You’re so smart, how could you make a company like that.”

人们说,你好聪明,你是怎么做到这样的企业的。

 

BillGates

比尔·盖茨

 

WarrenBuffet

沃伦·巴菲特

 

JackWelch

杰克·韦尔奇

 

LarryPage

拉里·佩奇

 

MarkZuckerberg

马克·扎克伯格

 

The difference between those people and other people – they are always optimistic for the future.

这些人与其他人的不同在于他们对未来总是很乐观。

 

They never complain. They always try to solve the problems of the others.

他们从不抱怨,他们总是想要解决其他人的问题。

 

When you’re optimistic, it’s always opportunity.

当你乐观的时候,总是会有机会。

 

People say the same thing here today – “Jack where is the opportunity?”

今天人们还问着一样的问题,马云,机会在哪呢?

 

I don’t have a job. I don’t have this, I don’t have that.”

我没有工作,我没有这个,我没有那个

 

We’re at the best time of this century.

我们处于这个世纪最好的时候。

 

The best assets you have is that you’re young.

最好的资本就是你还年轻。

 

Don’t complain. Let the other people complain.

别抱怨,让其他人去抱怨。

 

The opportunity always lies where people complain.

机会总在人们抱怨的地方。

 

Think about how you can make things different.

想想你怎么把事情做得不一样。

 

Is there anything I can do that makes the difference.

有什么我可以做的不一样的吗。

 

And then when you think about this, start to do it.

当你这么想的时候,就开始做吧。

 

I saw a lot of people, young people have fantastic ideas every evening.

我见过很多人,年轻人每个晚上有很奇妙的想法。

 

But in the morning they go to the office same again.

但是到了早上,他们又再次去到办公室。

 

Being entrepreneur, you have to do the things before other people do.

作为企业家,你得在其他人之前去做。

 

You have to wake up before the other people wake up.

你得在其他人醒来之前醒来

 

You have to be more brave than the others.

你必须比其他人更勇敢。

 

Use your instinct. Everything you do is to the need of the customer.

用你的直觉,你所做的是为了满足用户的需要。

 

To everybody,to any person,tomorrow is new.

对于所有人,对于每个人来说,明天都是崭新的一天。

 

Make the move. Make the action.

动起来,行动吧。

 

Weather investors believe it or not. Weather your friends believe it or not. Weather your parents believe it or not.

不管你的投资人相不相信,不管你的朋友相信不相信,不管你的父母相信不相信

 

That’s not important.

都不重要

 

You believe it, your team believe it and work day and night on this.

你相信,你的团队相信,日夜在研究这个

 

That’s how the things happen.

事情就是这么实现的。

 

Make enough mistakes. You fall. You stand up.

犯足够多的错误,你跌倒,你站起来。

 

Any mistake is an income. It is a wonderful revenue.

所有的错误都是进账,都是很棒的收入

 

Don’t worry about the money. Money follows people.

别担心钱,钱随着人而来

 

People should follow their dreams.

人应该追随自己的梦想

 

If you have a dream, just go ahead.

如果你有梦想,去追逐吧

 

I think nobody can conquer the world. We only can serve the world.

我觉得没人能征服世界,我们只能服务于世界

 

Ether work for others or work for yourself

不管为别人工作,还是为自己工作

 

And I chose the way of working for myself.

我选择为自己工作

 

Working for myself that means working for the society.

为自己工作意味着为社会工作

 

If you really want to work for yourself, think about the others.

如果你真的想为自己工作,想想其他人

 

Because only when the other people are successful, when the other people are happy.

因为只有其他人成功了,其他人开心了

 

You will be successful. You will be happy.

你才会成功,你才会开心。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!