A:Sorry,I didn't mean to be late.Can I come in?
抱歉,,我不是故意迟到的。我能进来吗?
B:What's your excuse this time?
你这次的借口是什么?
A:Have I used the one that my sister is sick?
我已经说过我妹妹生病这个理由了吗?
B:Yes,twice last week.
是的,你上周说过两次了。
A:Are you sure?I thought I said it was my mother.
你确定吗?我觉得我说的是我妈妈生病了。
B:I don't think so.But,it could've been.
我可不这么认为,但是也许吧。
A:Well,you can trust me this time.My sister is definitely sick.I'm just coming from the hospital.They say she might even die.
您这次可以相信我。我妹妹真的生病了,我刚从医院回来,他们说她有生命危险。
B:I don't buy your story.Try not to have any more sick relatives this week,all right?
我才不信你的鬼话呢。这周尽量不要再有其他生病的亲戚了,好吗?
A:I'll do my best.
我尽力吧。
B:Just try to be a little more punctual in the future.
以后要准时点
A:I'm working on it,really.
我正在努力呢,真的。
微信公众号:英语主播Emily
我是学生党,听了你的,我的英语有所进步了,谢谢你。
感谢你的辛勤工作!!
1534656mvjl 回复 @听友67965853: 谢谢🥮👍
每天都听
背诵这个英语笑场
这段对话莫名幽默……不小心笑出声
谢谢你Emily
好棒
兄弟们,我们把主播杀了!
希文love_707 回复 @110猪大仙小笨笨_sb: 这有只猪🐷,快把它宰了
幽默笑话
仙蒂蒂 回复 @蓉蓉学长: 有吗?
永远支持你!!💞💞