You learn
你学会
After a while you learn
不久你就会明白
The subtle difference
握住一只手和拴住一颗心
Between holding a hand and chaining a soul;
其间有着微妙的区别;
And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning,
你明白爱并不意味依靠
And company doesn't mean security.
陪伴并不意味安全。
And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts
你开始明白亲吻不是契约
And presents aren't promises;
礼物不是诺言;
And you begin to accept your defeats
你也开始接受你的失恋
With your head up and eyes open,
扬起头,睁大眼,
With the grace of a woman,not the grief of a child.
展示你女人的风度,而不是孩子的悲伤。
And you learn to build all roads
你明白应该在今天
On today because tomorrow's ground
将你所有的道路铺建
Is too uncertain for plans,and futures have
因为明天的地面是那么起伏不定,难以设计,
A way of falling down in mid flight.
而未来常常突然出现在眼前。
After a while you learn that even sunshine
不久你就会明白即使是阳光
Burns if you get too much;
如果拥有太多,也会灼伤
So plant your own garden and decorate
所以种植自己的花园,
Your own soul,instead of waiting
美丽自己的灵魂,
For someone to bring you flowers.
而不是等待别人给你带来鲜花和芳香。
And you learn that you really can endure…
你明白你真的可以忍耐……
That you really are strong
你确实十分坚强
And you really do have worth.
你的确有自己的价值。
And you learn and learn
你不断明白更多
With every good bye you learn,you relieve…
每一次分手你都有新的感悟,新的释然……
以上内容来自专辑