I'm always looking for new friends!
我总是在找新朋友!
I think a tiny bird lives in this fancy house.
好像有一只小小鸟住在这幢漂亮的房子里。
Maybe she can be my friend, too.
她也许也能成为我的朋友呢。
Hello, is anybody in there?
你好~有人在家吗?
I don't think she can hear me.
他好像没听见
Wait!�
等等别走呀!
I'm looking—
我想找——
And I was wondering--�
不知道你愿不愿意…
Aww! She sure is in a hurry.
啊哦…她可真是只风风火火的小鸟
Do you want come out and play with me?
你想出来和我玩嘛?
Oh, okay.
哦…好吧…
I'll try again tomorrow.
我明天再来碰碰运气好了
I have an idea!�
突发灵感!
Birds love music!
小鸟都喜欢音乐
Hello, little birdy, please come out and play
你好呀小小鸟,拜托出来和我玩
Aaah!
啊!
Aww.
啊哦…
Maybe some birds don't like music after all.
或许有些小鸟根本不喜欢音乐…
哈哈哈我是蜘蛛战士
好可怜的卢卡斯
如何解释就是个患得患失干电池c是金光闪闪说出d很多观点和