Lucas: Look what I found!
瞧我发现了什么!
(gasp)
(吸气)
Lucas: I found another!
我找到了另一个!
I keep finding these eggs everywhere.
到处都是这些蛋
I think they're lost.
我想它们可能迷路了。
I'm gonna give them a home where they're nice and warm.
我要给他们一个家,这样他们就能呆在一个温暖又舒服的地方了
Bzzz: Look! I found a lost egg too!�
看!我也找到一个迷路的蛋!
It's heavy.
好重啊
Phew. . .�Lucas: That's a funny looking egg.
这颗蛋看起来好奇怪
Both: Ahh!�
啊啊!
Lucas: That scared me a little.
吓了我一跳
I wonder what's inside. . .
真想知道里面是什么
I'm gonna boop it.
让我来逗它一下
Boop. :3�
嘟:3�
Bzzz: What is it?
这是什么
Lucas: I don't know.�
不知道
Let's come back later and see.
我们过一会儿再回来看看吧
哈哈哈我是蜘蛛战士
带我的世界之大家好
好可怜的卢卡斯
我是的亲亲😘