I think you're here, but I'm on my own.
我觉得你在这里,但我却感孤身一人
Holding the lights.
为你留的灯盏
Hoping you'll come while they burn through the night.
它们彻夜亮着,盼着你归来
Didn't you see the fire,
难道你看不到这火焰吗?
All that we lost.
我们所失去的一切
Didn't you hear me cry,
难道你听不到我的哭泣声么
Hands in the dust.
双手触摸着尘埃
I know that I tried everything.
我知道我已经用尽一切办法
But we hurled the dust, ash on the wind.
但我们却将尘埃灰烬尽撒于风中
I gave you up so you wouldn't say,
我放弃你了,你不必再说什么了
I'm not enough to get you to change.
我无力去让你改变
Watching the walls cave in
看着四周的墙壁坍塌下来
And you're standing still.
你静静地站着
And everyone's turning in,
人可以选择转个方向
Hands on the wheel.
双手握着方向盘驶向新反向
You had my what?
你曾拥有什么呢
You had, my heart.
你曾经拥有的,是我的真心
And I don't wanna love you. oh ohh
我不想再爱你了
... if you can't.
如果你也不能再那样爱我
怎么好久都没更新了?还在休息哇
西马有新的点赞评论格式了
晚好