Tough Love--9.3班 黎芷欣

Tough Love--9.3班 黎芷欣

00:00
02:45

Tough love


Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed


从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓


I must find the way to power through anoble brow


我必须找到爬上权利顶端的捷径


I married once for love then my senses came


因爱结婚,突然我意识到


I must marry for the stature of myhusband's name


我必须要找个有名声的丈夫来结婚


Onto marrige number two


所以第二次结婚


I knew what I had to do


我知道我必须要怎么做


and my poor husband fell ill in a year ortwo


我可怜的丈夫,在两年内病死了


solved problem number one,now to problenmnumber two


解决了第一个问题,是时候解决第二个了


His deo-eyed littlle girl with gentle pointof biew


那个他经常用温柔的眼神看着的小女孩


Would I ship her off to school?


我该送她去学校吗?


No!I toud her if she stayed that she'd haveto earn her keep


当然不了!我告诉她,如果她想要留下来,她就得挣钱养活自己


and so she became the maid!


于是她变成了女仆


She was lazy!


她很懒!


She was Crazy!


她很疯!


She was talking to the mice!


她曾经和老鼠们说话!


She was hopelessly naive,so she had to paythe price.


她天真的无药可救,所以她必须付出代价


I moved her to the attic out of sight andout of mind.


我让她搬去那个我毫不在意也不想看见的阁楼


I coud have thrown her out,but I'mbenevolent and kind.


我本可以赶她出去,就是我太仁慈了


Mother,your heart's too big for you!


妈,你心真大


I knew what I had to do


我知道我必须要怎么做


After all,difficult children will takeadvantage of your good nature.


毕竟,那难相处的孩子会占你的便宜


So you lock them up


所以你把她们关起来


Throw away the key!


把钥匙扔了


There's one on every family tree


每个家族里都有一个人 她


Ungrateful!


忘恩负义!


Hateful!


可恨!


Vile too!The things she put you through!


还很邪恶!是她让你变成这样!


Break their spirit so they obey!


毁灭她们的心灵,让她们顺从!


Now they'll do anything you say


现在她们会乖乖听你的


Maybe you'd call it cruel but


也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是


others would call it love


有些人会称这叫爱


Tough Love!


严厉的爱!


I ask you,is it a crime to strive forperfection in all things?


我问你,任何事都追求完美这是错的吗?


Oh,no,they're so cute when they're littlebut then they grow up and just…


哦,不,他们小的时候很可爱,但长大后


ruin everything!


会毁了一切!


I never wanted children


我从没想过要孩子


life was better on my own


我一个人过的多美好


all the screaming,nagging chilled me to thebone!


停不下来的尖叫声听得要了我的命


But then one day i came across a flowergrowing free


但有天我遇到一朵可以长生不老的花


it's magic kept me young,so i kept it allfor me!


它能让我拾回年轻容貌,所以我将它占为己有


But someone dug it up now a baby held thepower


但有人把它挖了出来,让那个宝宝拥有了魔力


so I "borrowed"her and locked herupand hid her in a tower!


所以我将她借走,把她锁起来,把她藏在塔里!


Years went by,OH!


多年之后,哦!


The sacrifice and against my betterjudgment,I fed her once or twice.


为了我自己更好,我牺牲了时间去喂养她


Teenagers now I know I wild eat their young


我知道现在的年轻人都很难管教


But that's messy


但是那实在是太令人厌恶了


manipulatin's easily more fun


操纵他们会更简单有趣


A little guilt,a lot of force,of course youhave to lie


一点内疚,一点迫力,当然你还得必须要说谎


remind them without you,they'd shrivel upand die!


提醒他们,没有你,他们会枯萎而死!


They only have themselves to blame!


他们只能怪自己!


If you'd been there, you'd do the same


如果你身临其境,你也会这样做


So work them hard'til they fall in line


所以使劲使唤他们,让他们都受不了


There's one way and it's only mine


只有一条路,属于我的路


Children are lazy


小孩们都是懒惰的


Spoiled too


都给宠坏了


But we konw what to do!


但是我们知道我们该怎么做


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!