《居家男人》The Family Man (2000)
I'm not even gonna say it,Kate.
我不想说再见凯特
Then it'll be like I never left.
我们只是小别一下
Wait.
等一下
I have a really bad feeling about this.
我有种不祥的预感
About the plane ?
你是说飞机
You think it's gonna crash?
你觉得会坠机
Don't say that.
别这样
No ,look ,I know that we've talked about this a thousand times
我知道我们讨论过很多次
and we agreed that going to London was the right thing to do.
我们都同意你该去伦敦
But in my heart ...this feels wrong.
但我心底仍觉得这样不对
Don't go , Jack.
别走杰克
You mean don't go at all?
你是说别去伦敦
Well ,what...what about my internship?
但我要去实习
Believe me , I know...I know what an incredible opportunity this is for you.
我知道这是难得的机会
For us ,Kate.
对我们两个都是
Right ,for us.
对
But I'm afraid that if you get on that plane ...
但我怕你一坐上那飞机
Look.We're at the airport .Nobody ever thinks clearly at the airport.
人在离别的时候难免失去理智
So we should just trust the decision we already made.
还是遵循原本的决定吧
You've been accepted to one of the best law schools in the country.
你考进了理想的法学院
I've got this internship at Barclay's Bank.
我要去实习
We have a great plan ,honey.
我们前途无量
You wanna do something great ,Jack?
你向往远大前途吗
Let's flush the plan.
我们改变计划
Let's start our lives right now ,today.
今天就开始生活
I mean , I have no idea what this life is gonna look like
生活不知会如何
but I know that it has the both of us in it
但我们福祸与共
and I choose us.
我要我们在一起
The plan doesn't make us great,Jack.
照计划没有前途杰克
What we have together, that's what makes us great.
珍惜我们的爱才会有远大前途
I love you ,Kate.
我爱你凯特
I love you too,I do.
我也爱你
And one year in London is not gonna change that.
去伦敦一年不会改变我们的爱
A hundred years couldn't change that.
一百年也不会变
沙发