12 Zaza's Baby Brother 萨萨的小弟弟

12 Zaza's Baby Brother 萨萨的小弟弟

00:00
11:00

更多学习与交流,欢迎添加我的微信:zhangwei_happy2015


Zaza’s Baby Brother 萨萨的小弟弟

 

My mum is going to have a baby.妈妈要生小宝宝了。

She has a big fat tummy. There is not much room for a cuddle.

她的肚子好大,没什么位置拥抱我。

Granny came to look after me.

奶奶来照顾我了。

Dad took mum to the hospital.爸爸送妈妈去医院了。

When the baby was born, we went to see mum.宝宝降生后,我们去看望妈妈。

When mum came home, she was very tired.妈妈回家后特别累。

I had to be very quiet and help dad look after her.我必须安静下来,帮助爸爸照顾妈妈。

All my uncles and aunts came to see the baby.我的叔叔阿姨们都来看小宝宝了。

I played on my own.我一个人玩耍。

Dad was always busy.爸爸总是很忙。

Mum was always busy.妈妈总是很忙。

“Mum, will you read me a story?” “Later, Zaza.”

“妈妈,能给我读个故事吗?”“等一下,萨萨。”

“Dad, will you read me a story?” “Not now, Zaza. We’re going to shopping soon.”

“爸爸,能给我读个故事吗?”“现在不行,萨萨。我们马上要去购物。”

“Mum, can we go to the toyshop?” “Sorry, Zaza, baby’s hungry and we have to go home.”

“妈妈,我们能去玩具店吗?”“抱歉,萨萨,宝宝饿了,我们得回家。”

“Can I have my tea soon?” “Yes, Zaza.”

“我等一会儿能喝茶吗?”“可以。”

“Mum!I want a cuddle now!” “妈妈,抱抱我!”

“Why don’t you cuddle the baby?” “你为什么不抱一下小宝贝呢?”

So I cuddled the baby and I pushed him, and I built him a tower.

我抱他,推着他,给他搭积木塔。

He was nice. It was fun.他很乖。哄他玩很有趣。

When the baby got tired, mum put him to bed.宝宝累了,妈妈把他抱到床上去睡觉。

Then I got my cuddle and a bedtime story. 然后,我得到了拥抱和睡前故事。


更多交流,

欢迎添加我的微信:zhangwei_happy2015

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 敲敲黑板

    故事真好(✪▽✪)

    Ripple冬日暖阳 回复 @敲敲黑板:

  • 这我想到

    Ripple冬日暖阳 回复 @这我想到: 怎么了这是

  • 这我想到

    谢谢谢谢🙏许多的v的设计很近书上写的很清楚很近。

  • 这我想到

  • 尛丶胤

    mum is going to have a baby.妈妈要生小宝宝了。 She has a big fat tummy. There is not much room for a cuddle. 她的肚子好大,没什么位置拥抱我。 Granny came to look after me. 奶奶来照顾我了。 Dad took mum to the hospital.爸爸送妈妈去医院了。 When the baby was born, we went to see mum.宝宝降生后,我们去看望妈妈。 When mum came home, she was very

  • 可耐的小仙女鸭

  • 听友217147002

  • 澐水