爱无止境
Unending love
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times。
我好像曾经无数次,以无数种形式爱过你
In life after life, in age after age, forever.
年年岁岁,生生死死,直到永恒
My spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
我用痴迷的心做成了一串又一串美妙音韵的项链。
That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,
那是送你的礼物,任你所喜欢的样子环绕在你的香颈。
In life after life, in age after age, forever.
年年岁岁,生生死死,直到永恒
Whenever I hear old chronicles of love, it's age-old pain,
当我听著那熟悉的爱情故事,那是岁月的伤口
It's ancient tale of being apart or together.
那是关于分离或相遇的古老传说。
As I stare on and on into the past, in the end you emerge,
当我再次凝望著过去时,在最后定能发现你,
Clad in the light of a pole-star piercing the darkness of time:
沐着极星灿光你穿越黑夜走来
You become an image of what is remembered forever.
你已永远变成记忆深处的形像
You and I have floated here on the stream that brings from the fount.
你和我由着来自亘古的时间长河漂流至此
At the heart of time, love of one for another.
听听时间在诉说著各样爱的故事。
We have played along side millions of lovers, shared in the same
我们曾经与万千恋人们擦肩而过,分享着一样的
Shy sweetness of meeting, the same distressful tears of farewell–
相遇时羞涩的甜蜜,再见时不舍的泪花……
Old love but in shapes that renew and renew forever.
但是爱情总会再次复活,永恒复活。
Today it is heaped at your feet, it has found its end in you
今天又堆积在你脚下,那已不能再给你任何感觉了,
The love of all man’s days both past and forever:
所有人的爱情都已成为过去与永恒
Universal joy, universal sorrow, universal life.
宇宙的欢乐,悲伤,与生命,
The memories of all loves merging with this one love of ours–
所有爱情的回忆将会结合为一体-
And the songs of every poet past and forever.
还有每一个诗人们的歌谣也已成为过去与永恒。
以上内容来自专辑