Happy to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
It's great meeting you.
很高兴见到你。
Great to meet you.
见到你太好了。
It's an honour to meet you.
很荣幸见到你。
I'm honoured to make your acquaintance.
很荣幸能认识你。
(这句话适合用在比较正式的场合。Great to meet you.或者I'm honoured to meet you.相对比较随意。)
I think I've seen you before.
我想我见过你。
Nice talking to you.
Pleased talking to you.
很高兴跟你谈话。
Would you tell me about yourself?
Could you please introduce yourself?
可以介绍下你自己吗?
What's your name?
请问你的名字?
(关于名字,外国人习惯上将名字放在姓氏的前面。First name是名,last name也可以说成surname或者family name,是姓。)
How do you spell your given name?
How do you spell your first name?
请问怎样拼写你的名字?
Could you please spell out your surname?
Could you please spell out your family name?
请问怎样拼写你的姓?
Excuse me, but I know you from somewhere.
打扰下,我好像在哪里见过你。
Haven't I seen your picture somewhere?
我好像在哪里见过你的照片。
I think I know you.
我好像认识你。
Haven't we met before?
我们以前是不是见过面?
Do you mind if I join you?
能和你们一块儿聊聊吗?
Hi, I'm new here.
嗨!我刚过来住。
Hi, I'm new here.
嗨!我刚过来住。
You live above me, don't you?
你住我楼上,对吗?
Where were you born?
你在哪儿出生的?
Where were you born?
你在哪儿出生的?
I was born in Hong Kong.
我在香港出生。
What nationality are you?
Where are you from?
你的国籍是?
Are you American?
你是美国人吗?
No. I'm not. I live in the US, but I'm a Canadian.
不,我住在美国,但我是加拿大人。
I've been in Hong Kong for 10 days.
我刚刚来香港10天。
(Have been表示已经完成的一种状态。例如:I have been there for 3 years.)
Have you obtained US citizenship?
你已经成为美国公民了吗?
Have you obtained US citizenship?
你已经成为美国公民了吗?
Not yet. It's not easy to become an American citizen.
还没有,成为美国公民没那么容易。
I guess we'll see each other around.
我想我们还会再见面吧。
I guess we'll see each other around.
我想我们还会再见面吧。
Yes, I hope so.
是的,我想会的。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!