老人与海Chapter1(3)

老人与海Chapter1(3)

00:00
01:17
"Santiago,"the boy said to him as they climbed the bank from where the skiff was hauled up.
"圣地亚哥"他们俩从小船停泊的地方爬上岸时,孩子对他说.
"I could go with you again.
"我又能陪你出海了.
We’ve made some money."
我家挣到了一点儿钱."
The old man had taught the boy to fish and the boy loved him.
老人教会了这孩子捕鱼,孩子爱他.
"No,"the old man said.
"不,"老人说.
"You're with a lucky boat.Stay with them."
"你遇上了一条交好运的船,跟他们待下去吧."
"But remember how you went eighty-seven days without fish.
不过你该记得,你有一回八十七天钓不到一条鱼.
And then we caught big ones every day for three weeks."
跟着有三个礼拜,我们每天都逮住了大鱼."
"I remember,"
"我记得."
The old man said."I know you did not leave me because you doubted."
老人说"我知道你不是因为没把握才离开我的."
"It was papa made me leave.
"是爸爸叫我走的.
I am a boy and I must obey him."
我是孩子,不能不听从他."
"I know,"the old man said."It is quite normal."“我明白,"老人说."这是理该如此的."
"He hasn’t much faith."
"他没多大的信心."
"No,"the old man said."But we have.Haven't we?"
"是啊,"老人说."可是我们有,可不是吗?"
“Yes," the boy said."Can I offer you a beer on the Terrace and then we'll take the stuff home."
"对."孩子说."我请你到露台饭店去喝杯啤酒,然后一起把打鱼的家什带回去."

"Why not?"the old man said."Between fishermen."“那敢情好."老人说."都是打鱼人嘛."


想听更多更有意思的英语故事,请登陆“www.vickeynce.com”或关注“vickey英语”微信公众号!送新概念英语体验课哦!~

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!