截止本期节目录制前,此次新型冠状病毒已确诊639例,疑似422例,治愈30例,死亡17例,希望大家一定记得保持良好的个人卫生习惯、勤洗手、佩戴口罩、远离人群聚集地
节目源自微信公众号【英语美文朗读】
孟叔微博:孟飞Phoenix
孟叔抖音:184302945
How to keep yourself safe from new coronavirus?
如何预防新型冠狀病毒?
Wear masks outdoors 佩戴口罩
Wearing a mask is one of the most effective ways to protect you from getting infected.
戴口罩是一个重要的预防方法。
Make sure to wear it properly by tightening up the nose clip and pulling the bottom of it over your chin so that your nose and mouth are both covered.
戴口罩时要让鼻夹緊贴鼻翼,把口罩褶皱拉至下巴部位,保证鼻子和嘴巴被完全罩起来。
If you're not feeling well or have symptoms such as fever, fatigue, cough and trouble breathing,a mask is also needed to prevent you from spreading viruses to others.
如果你觉得不舒服或者是出现发热、乏力、干咳、呼吸困难等症状,也应该佩戴口罩,防止病毒传染给其他人。
Surgical masks used by medical workers are not recommended for common people as they may lead to oxygen deficient if worn for long periods
普通人不建议佩戴医用防护口罩,因为透气性差,长时间佩戴会导致缺氧。
Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue
咳嗽或打喷嚏时用纸巾遮盖
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or you can cough or sneeze into your sleeve, but avoid covering with your hands directly.
在打喷嚏或咳嗽时,需要用纸巾或是胳膊进行遮挡,不要用手直接遮挡。
Wash your hands frequently and properly
勤洗手和正确冼手
Wash your hands with soap and running water thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.
要用流动的水和使用肥皂(皂液)洗手,揉搓的时同不少于15秒。
Before eating and after using the toilet
餐前便后
After returning home
外出回家
After touching trash or garbage
接融垃圾
After contacting with animals or handling animal wastes抚摸动物或处理动物粪便后
Strengthen your immune system and exercise regularly
提高免疫力,加强锻炼
Exercise regularly is one of the most important ways to help you stay away from catching any infections.
加强锻炼是避免被感染的最重要手段之一。
Make sure that shared spaces have good air flow and avoid going to crowded places such as hospital,railway stations and airports. Wear a mask if transport or movement is necessary.
注意保持室内空气流通,避免去人员密集的地方(如医院、火车站、机场等),必要时可佩戴口罩。
Seek prompt medicals attention if you have symptoms of fever and respiratory infection.
如有发热和其他呼吸道感染症状,及时到医疗机构就诊。
Avoid close contact with people who have flu or cold-like symptoms.
避免近距离接触有流感或者感冒症状的人。
Eat thoroughly cooked meat and eggs. Avoid a contact with wild animals or farmed livestock without any protection.
烹调时彻底煮熟肉类和蛋类。在无保护措施时,避免接触野生动物和家禽家畜。
武汉能够挺过去的,因为这里是中国🇨🇳
孟叔,我想知道你的发音腔调,是怎么这么连续好听?
英语美文朗读 回复 @1738246qsac: 熟能生巧,虽然听起来老套但是是事实哦
孟叔终于更了
英语美文朗读 回复 @晚安夜咂: 久等
因为Phoenix 天籁之音,连我平时不怎么爱听的科普性文章也听得有趣了。了解了一些防护知识,也记住了一些比较重要的词汇。点个大大的赞!
英语美文朗读 回复 @听友209893018: 哈哈哈谢谢,注意安全哦
真棒👍 希望听到的人都能领会此文的深意!
好久没有打扰您我的朋友,日本疫病自肃中,多保重!
英语美文朗读 回复 @日本蘭馨介護福祉: 多保重,注意安全
孟叔有心了
听孟叔的声音,心灵感觉瞬间宁静了下来
相信大武汉,相信中国,我们一定可以!谢谢孟叔的文章,希望每个人越来越好,新年快乐!