The pyramid!
金字塔寻宝
I had a nose for mystery.
我对于很多神秘事物的嗅觉非常敏锐。
So when I dug up a golden box with a strange note inside, I know I must decode it.
所以当我挖到一个金色的盒子,发现里面有一张奇怪的纸条的时候,我知道我一定要解开它的秘密。
"There is a mole. Well, a mole digs. And those trees are a grove. So I need to dig in a grove!" I supposed.
我开始推理:“这里画着一直鼹鼠,嗯,鼹鼠会打洞。这里还画着小树林,所以我应该在小树林里开始挖洞。”
I rode my motorcycle until I found a grove - a brilliant stroke of luck.
我骑着我的小摩托,发现了一片小树林。我是多么幸运啊。
I dug a hole until I found a pyramid buried in the soil.
我开始挖洞,忽然我在土里发现了一个金字塔。
I got in the pyramid and found a tunnel. But the tunnel sloped both ways.
我进入了金字塔,发现了一条隧道。但是这条隧道有一个分叉。
I chose left and hoped I was right.
我选择了走左边,希望我是对的吧。
On the stone wall, there were more symbols: a jewelry necklace and a crown.
在石头墙上,我发现了更多的记号:一条珠宝项链和一个皇冠。
"Hmm," I pondered, "Whose home is this?"
“嗯,这里是谁的家呢?”我琢磨着。
"Mine!" came a muffled tone. And I was scared to death.
一个低沉的声音说:“是我的。”我快被吓死了。
I am not alone! In a room I saw a casket. And I crept close.
我居然不是一个人!我在一个房间里发现了一个大盒子。我悄悄地靠近过去。
The voice spoke:"You woke me. Now I am back!"
那个声音又响了起来:“你把我唤醒了,现在我又回来啦!”
A mummy rose from the casket! He stretched and strode around.
只见一个木乃伊从盒子里爬了出来!他伸展了下身子在房间里大步走来走去。
"Thank you, my little friend. I will give you a present." The mummy handed me a diamond and we became friends.
“谢谢你,我的小朋友。我会给你一个小礼物。”说着,木乃伊给了我一块钻石,我们成了好朋友。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!